Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread SD Bay Friday.

Fished live smelt with my dad in the evening. Slow bite overall. I got 2 spotted bay bass. My dad got 2 butterfly rays and a nice...

Aug 7, 2022 at 5:49 PM
  2. galen rated Stephan Deambrogio's post Like in the thread Pond Hopping in Tennessee.

Took a trip down to good ol Tennessee to visit Bassnbeans and MadMaxFishing . We did plenty of fishing around the cities there, and...

Aug 6, 2022 at 10:48 AM
  3. galen rated myahk's post Like in the thread Go.

I went. Solid advice. [ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2022 at 8:04 PM
  4. galen rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

Saw this guy about 40 yards away hovering in the air before dive bombing on a good size corbina. Frijoles on the menu for breakfast....

Aug 2, 2022 at 8:03 PM
  5. galen rated Dat_fisherman's post Like in the thread Where has Dat_fisherman been???.

Hey SDfish, I know I've been MIA for a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been absolutely SLAYING fish!!! I've been all over San...

Jul 27, 2022
  6. galen rated YNW_FISHY's post Like in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

Some fish from this year the nicest ones I did not get to shore [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jul 27, 2022
  7. galen rated Deep color's post Like in the thread Late report Liberty 7/20.

Been busy so here it goes. Boat managed 50+ BFT, couple YFT and 3 yellows. Most fish were caught on 40lb flyline with a few on...

Jul 25, 2022
  8. galen rated skeeternate's post Like in the thread 7/24/22 bay fishing.

[ATTACH] My buddy at work had a spot open up on a 6hr charter so I jumped on not knowing what we would be doing I grabbed a few rods and...

Jul 25, 2022
  9. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Make a trip to Ensenada ASAP.

Hell yeah, good stuff there

Jul 23, 2022
  10. galen rated Mels Angling's post Like in the thread Make a trip to Ensenada ASAP.

Went on a offshore fishing trip from Baja Fishing Punta Banda we brought home some great fish. Got some decent footage as well...

Jul 22, 2022
  11. galen rated Landofishing's post Like in the thread Mission bay produced another pb for me. Very good luck these last 2 years.

https://youtu.be/VHdL3-nywQE

Jul 18, 2022
  12. galen rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Idaho Fly Fishing | June 2022 (video).

Made the journey up to Idaho at the end of June hoping to time the legendary Salmonfly hatch on the South Fork of the Snake River. We...

Jul 15, 2022
  13. galen rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Water level(with updated pics 7/13).

The solution to pollution is dilution.

Jul 11, 2022
  14. galen rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It finally happened.

Went out for an evening session with my dad last night. Pretty slow but one fish made it worth it for me. First spot we stopped at my...

Jul 7, 2022
  15. galen rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Couple drag burners.

Welp, conditions looked very good down south and had an hour or so to fish. No pounding surf, no surging water, not much wind, a little...

Jul 7, 2022
  16. galen rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Hot and tough!.

Got there before the gate opened, and on the water a little after 5:00. First time I have used my headlamp this year. Got a good one...

Jun 25, 2022
  17. galen rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Father's Day session. Belated Happy Father's Day to all the dads here on SDFish. Hit up MB for an hour long session at the end of the...

Jun 25, 2022
  18. galen rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Lake Henshaw 6/17.

Fished Lake Henshaw yesterday AM from 7:30-11:30. We rented a boat and headed over to the backside of the lake. Around 8:30 the fish...

Jun 23, 2022
  19. galen rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Popping gear.

Yes. The popper bite is mostly a skiff type of thing. A party boat is going to circle around and try to set up a drift and chum on...

Jun 21, 2022
  20. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Little short I think.

That is amazing! Clearly a Halibut! :emoji_smirk:

Jun 19, 2022