Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Never to early.

Prowled 4 different locations tonight nothing was happening. Questioned myself on one spot I haven't touched for ages none the less only...

Mar 1, 2021 at 3:38 PM
  2. galen rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread Bounce Balling?.

I don’t remember getting stuck in the mousetrap but after looking at the pic again it’s hard to say

Feb 23, 2021
  3. galen rated Risentidefishing's post Helpful in the thread Pyramid Lake 2/8-2/13 (Video).

The fish basically swim in schools around the lake just off the drop. You just set up at a likely location and wait for them to come...

Feb 22, 2021
  4. galen rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake 2/8-2/13 (Video).

Got back this past Saturday from a four days at the big salty pond and it did not disappoint! Didn't light them on fire with numbers but...

Feb 21, 2021
  5. galen rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Spotties on the chew in SB....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 11.24 bass per hour. Small fish, only 3% cracked the 12 inch mark. Best...

Feb 21, 2021
  6. galen rated scisports's post Like in the thread Doane Pond intel.

Was there last weekend, one fisherman caught 4 stockers.

Feb 20, 2021
  7. galen rated afishnsea's post Like in the thread Doane Pond intel.

The DFW website said it was stocked in august and october of 2020.

Feb 19, 2021
  8. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Creeks from The past week..

Love me some GS... First one might be a hybrid, probably not.. lol

Feb 15, 2021
  9. galen rated jportelldh's post Like in the thread Creeks from The past week..

So thanks to Werfless my newest obsession has been creek fishing. There are some good spots if you know where to look. I unfortunately...

Feb 15, 2021
  10. galen rated El Gordo's post Like in the thread First Trip to IV.

First off... A HUGE shout out to Coach (Werfles). After reading some of his threads and getting some direct advice from him, my son...

Feb 15, 2021
  11. galen rated JeremiahSD33's post Like in the thread No rod ALL REEL.

Favorite teen angler here!!! I was at a hidden creek with my friend, where there is usually little to no fish and even then they’re...

Feb 12, 2021
  12. galen rated LJenProSD's post Funny in the thread Lake morena 2-7-21.

Maybe even 11!! :) nice fish!

Feb 12, 2021
  13. galen rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/11-Murray: Rough start/Better finish.

Rough start to my morning as my garage door opener malfunctioned and I just stared at my boat inside the garage and said....well...no...

Feb 12, 2021
  14. galen rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Late report.. Islands last Saturday.

So, I met up with Butch Saturday morning and we launched out of Shelter Island at around 7:00. Got a half scoop of pretty nice looking...

Feb 12, 2021
  15. galen rated AzImport's post Like in the thread Quivira Point 2/11 - Back in the saddle.

So, I done hurt my back in late october. Lost my footing while walking a bank at the pond I take my daughter to. Don't know exactly what...

Feb 12, 2021
  16. galen rated RolloTomasi's post Like in the thread Dooby Dooby Doo.

[ATTACH] Five blue eyes.

Feb 10, 2021
  17. galen rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread 1 fish Hali.

I have a new to me boat that I bought before Christmas and still hadn't had its first voyage until this weekend, and even that was a...

Feb 8, 2021
  18. galen rated Peter86's post Like in the thread IB BSP LC.

Why is abbreviation a long word compard to what it stands for? Anyways. Went to IB outgoing tide 7am-11am. Salad is clearing up, it was...

Feb 8, 2021
  19. galen rated Jrod's post Like in the thread Miramar.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 7, 2021
  20. galen rated citruspirate's post Like in the thread IV mediocrity, 02.05/06/21.

Another way to cook carp, a little harder to pull off though lol [ATTACH]

Feb 7, 2021