Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Creeks from The past week..

Love me some GS... First one might be a hybrid, probably not.. lol

Feb 15, 2021
  2. galen rated I-am-Will's post Agree in the thread Santee.

Holly crap that looks soooooo good.. yeah i have smoked a few fillets, but for some reason had not thought about cutting in to strips. I...

Jan 26, 2021
  3. galen rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread 1/21 Murray...slooooooow.

Got rid of your headache, AND, caught a nice bass. So glad we're getting rain. Our lakes are so low right now. Tight lines Vinny, see...

Jan 24, 2021
  4. galen rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread Is it summer already?.

Because there was wayyyyy too much water activity for a January day. Never did I think I’d have to be worried about paddle boarders in...

Jan 18, 2021
  5. galen rated Tunakillerjoe1's post Agree in the thread Pt. Loma kelp beds 1/15.

Looks like a lake out there! Keep at it!

Jan 16, 2021
  6. galen rated FishBait's post Agree in the thread Murray.

I personally like lake wohlford, lots of space and they usually stock it pretty heavy with cats and trout.

Jan 12, 2021
  7. galen rated BenC's post Agree in the thread We Only have Eyes for the OB Tidepools (1/9).

Nice underwater pics!

Jan 12, 2021
  8. galen rated Tnel73's post Agree in the thread 1-1-2021.

Triggersssss YUUUUUMMMMM

Jan 1, 2021
  9. galen rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Am I missing something?.

In the mid 2000’s Lake Dixon applied for and was granted an aquaculture license in order to institute a loophole clause that waives the...

Dec 31, 2020
  10. galen rated FishBait's post Agree in the thread MB/PL 12/26.

Yewwww surf and turf

Dec 29, 2020
  11. galen rated Egorham's post Agree in the thread Am I missing something?.

I also grew up fishing Dixon, and now have 0 interest in fishing there. Since the aquaculture permit you don't need a fishing license to...

Dec 28, 2020
  12. galen rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Winter Solstice 12/21.

Nice work. First fish pictured is a Salema. But it still counts. Funny thing, I can fish the Upper Owens river when in is 10 degrees...

Dec 25, 2020
  13. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway 12/20.

Nice fish

Dec 22, 2020
  14. galen rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Surf fishing jerkbaits.

That looks like hook rash, sorry, not trying to take from the excitement. you can cast and retrieve those rapalas but that model is more...

Dec 19, 2020
  15. galen rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Triggerfish 12-12-20.

Biggest trigger I have ever seen. I don't know if they would pull harder than any other 4 lb fish but might bite down on fingers harder...

Dec 13, 2020
  16. galen rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Dec 2-Recent Murray Trip.

If you drop shot a Margarita Mutilator off any point at Murray in about 15'-20' or even a little deeper of water......and work it...

Dec 3, 2020
  17. galen rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Trolling Rapalas at Otay!!!.

Nice, I have trolled 10xd cranks in the middle of Harvey’s after wearing my arm out cranking them and done well. Nothing wrong with...

Dec 1, 2020
  18. galen rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Creature from the deep...

I was waiting to sea a BSB but that is an IMPRESSIVE ling

Nov 29, 2020
  19. galen rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Dixon opener - limits.

I saw that. I don't know what that is, maybe it got injured during transport to the lake. He works there.

Nov 21, 2020
  20. galen rated Pinoyfisher's post Agree in the thread Tidepool Fishing - OB (11/14).

Cool assortment! A Barbie pole is perfect for tide pools! Also, be careful about TEMPORARILY keeping undersized fish, I was almost cited...

Nov 19, 2020