Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Dec 2-Recent Murray Trip.

If you drop shot a Margarita Mutilator off any point at Murray in about 15'-20' or even a little deeper of water......and work it...

Dec 3, 2020
  2. galen rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Trolling Rapalas at Otay!!!.

Nice, I have trolled 10xd cranks in the middle of Harvey’s after wearing my arm out cranking them and done well. Nothing wrong with...

Dec 1, 2020
  3. galen rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Creature from the deep...

I was waiting to sea a BSB but that is an IMPRESSIVE ling

Nov 29, 2020
  4. galen rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Dixon opener - limits.

I saw that. I don't know what that is, maybe it got injured during transport to the lake. He works there.

Nov 21, 2020
  5. galen rated Pinoyfisher's post Agree in the thread Tidepool Fishing - OB (11/14).

Cool assortment! A Barbie pole is perfect for tide pools! Also, be careful about TEMPORARILY keeping undersized fish, I was almost cited...

Nov 19, 2020
  6. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Oceanside AM 11-11-2020.

Nice pull there.. beautiful

Nov 11, 2020
  7. galen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Waiting for an opportunity....

Well, its awfully pretty !

Nov 8, 2020
  8. galen rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread If Trump wins, I'm leaving the US..

Good post. I think it is important to remember that regaurdless of who wins our lives will go on. The sun will still rise and the fish...

Nov 7, 2020
  9. galen rated Shawn H's post Agree in the thread saturday's.

Damn that's nice sculpin you got. You keep em?

Nov 3, 2020
  10. galen rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread How to, casting conventional underhand.

https://youtu.be/iBj0-Q4OsZQ Pay close attention to how taro pulls line off the reel as he casts. This vids a classic

Oct 23, 2020
  11. galen rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Shelf life of YF / BF Tuna?.

Having 5 star seal it for you makes a huge difference. The stuff I deal at home doesn’t last nearly as long because eventually the bag...

Sep 27, 2020
  12. galen rated NextMikeSays's post Agree in the thread Shelf life of YF / BF Tuna?.

Get a pressure cooker and can it. Last for a whole year and you can give to people Easily

Sep 26, 2020
  13. galen rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Shogun - overdose.

Just because someone does drugs, doesn't make them a bad person. I hope they get the help they need.

Sep 24, 2020
  14. galen rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Fall crappie bite..

Yeah, you gotta change your user name!

Sep 17, 2020
  15. galen rated LJenProSD's post Agree in the thread Cuyamaca panfishing 09/10/20.

Looks like a very nice crappie for that lake! Very rare to find a day where there is no wind on that lake. Nice Job!

Sep 11, 2020
  16. galen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Best Bay Day!.

My guess Mag bay

Sep 8, 2020
  17. galen rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Aug 31 Ski beach.

Tomato hornworm. Those things will destroy a pepper plant in a day. Kill them all! They turn into a five-spotted hawk moth.

Sep 1, 2020
  18. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Kelp Beds.

Oh yeah, been some cuda and bones around lately, might troll some crankbaits around off the kelp or even outside the mouth of the bay...

Aug 21, 2020
  19. galen rated Slater's post Agree in the thread First Pt Loma Kelp advice.

10 seconds is good, shorter is ???? But yes your 2ft 6sec is nothing, 4-5ft at close intervals stay home. We have lots of good weather...

Aug 6, 2020
  20. galen rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Thrill seeker 8/1.

Pictures do do it justice Fishboy... never seen a ray that big, and probably never will again. Pretty incredible Fishman.. great report..

Aug 3, 2020