Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread 1st of the Month! PB Batray! Aug 1st 1:15 AM.

You gonna eat that? LOL!

Aug 2, 2020
  2. galen rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Weight size.

Cool. Thanks. Guess I’m going shopping tomorrow. Go in for a handful of weights and leave with a ton of other stuff too.

Jun 27, 2020
  3. galen rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

Don’t forget them Cats

Jun 25, 2020
  4. galen rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

one of the best eating fresh water fish

Jun 25, 2020
  5. galen rated TreeCatcher's post Agree in the thread Man what a day!.

It only took a few legals to finally do a good job on the fillets. Best fish to fillet in my opinion. I can’t wait to get a dodo and do...

Jun 25, 2020
  6. galen rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread First YT on the new sled..

That last one is a treefish. Those are some nice yellows, especially on 15lb!

Jun 23, 2020
  7. galen rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Man what a day!.

Good sesh and excellent fillet job:emoji_thumbsup:

Jun 23, 2020
  8. galen rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Hump Day 6/17 MB sundowner.

My brain saw that croaker as a striper for moment. Very nice fish right there.

Jun 18, 2020
  9. galen rated SaltyDangler's post Agree in the thread Day at the bay with CCA 06.12.20.

Most valuable smelt ever!

Jun 15, 2020
  10. galen rated Fishferdayzzz's post Agree in the thread Potential World Record Short Fin Corvina 11.3 Pounds.

It’s definitely a shortfin corvina but I personally know of a few larger caught than the “world record” down in San Felipe and Gonzaga....

Jun 13, 2020
  11. galen rated Shawn H's post Agree in the thread Spooled and Skunked. Ughh....

You'll be rewarded for saving that 160yards from being lost to the ocean. Smart move

Jun 6, 2020
  12. galen rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

Its better to get out and try than sit in your house wishing you were fishing. Good job going out to Poway and giving it your best from...

May 16, 2020
  13. galen rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

In my youth (your age) I was a hunting nut. Did not have the means to go all out, but I killed more critters than Iike to admit!...

Apr 30, 2020
  14. galen rated jusbayz's post Agree in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

Man for all (FLU) seasons! Between the 3lb Crappies, 7-gills & now straight Ninja 5lb Bucketmouth...Angler of the Quarter! Says the 60yr...

Apr 1, 2020
  15. galen rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Spring forward sesh, SDB trifecta.

Nice sand bass

Mar 8, 2020
  16. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread The bones are back!!!.

Nice work on the water.. next time you drop one, keep it

Mar 5, 2020
  17. galen rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Dos Picos.

Looks like a nice place for kids in spring and summer

Feb 29, 2020
  18. galen rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

It has been slow.....3 fish today, 2 yesterday, 2 skunk days in a row before that. Come on springtime.

Feb 17, 2020
  19. galen rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

Kunan rods were great for the price!

Feb 16, 2020
  20. galen rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 2/9/20 peelers.

I love how you fish for crappie one day and leopard shark the next. Well done!!

Feb 10, 2020