Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread A sharky surf experience.

I think that is probably jaw hinge material

Aug 26, 2019
  2. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Safety in Coronado islands/Mexican waters.

The MX navy patrols that place all day, machine guns out.. doubt you will see too much criminal activity..

Aug 22, 2019
  3. galen rated HamSupLo's post Agree in the thread New mods.

Thanks for sharing, I had no idea this forum section existed. Im working on my small Skiff as we speak, and didn't realize hard wiring...

Aug 21, 2019
  4. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread The pressure is rising today, fish should be biting!.

I guess, these days, I just fish as I can. No wonder I have zero consistency..

Aug 12, 2019
  5. galen rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Hali mission, Mission Bay.

Who is that masked man with the white fish??? Long time no see!

Aug 9, 2019
  6. galen rated Erik L's post Agree in the thread Boiler Rock Fishing for Calico Bass.

Here are a couple of video tutorials I've done that include info on fishing boiler rocks for bass. Island Calico Bass Webinar Boiler...

Aug 9, 2019
  7. galen rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Boiler Rock Fishing for Calico Bass.

Safety First! Don’t be a statistic!

Aug 9, 2019
  8. galen rated Mogambo's post Agree in the thread Boiler Rock Fishing for Calico Bass.

I’ve had the best luck timing my casts with plastics to hit the highest rocks at the high point of the swell and try to bring it down...

Aug 9, 2019
  9. galen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Typical Spanish Saturday.

No idea. Generally, I think alot of these people just simply "need to be seen by others" or have others "pay attention" to them and...

Jul 28, 2019
  10. galen rated rookieyaker's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona 7/19/2019.

Yeah you’re not suppose to jump off rocks or swim, but I still see a bunch of folks doing it. People just don’t follow rules now a days.

Jul 21, 2019
  11. galen rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread El Cap/Otay/Santee Lakes.

everytime i read a linebig report, it makes me wanna forget everything i know about fishing and start over...you guys are always killing em!

Jul 18, 2019
  12. galen rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Is the bite hot enough?.

Fish counts are always a unreliable source to base your trips on. I have been skunked when they wrecked them the day before and had...

Jul 17, 2019
  13. galen rated AWilliams's post Agree in the thread Epic day on The San Diego.

It's going off...but full boats suck...don't like Combat Fishing

Jul 16, 2019
  14. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Pacific Beach 16JUL18.

Use mono.. seriously.. nice fish

Jul 16, 2019
  15. galen rated scisports's post Agree in the thread SD Bay takes, then gives!! 7/6.

Yup, got it exactly. It’s amazing how little you think of food when you’re fishing lol

Jul 7, 2019
  16. galen rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford 7/4/19.

Cajun catfish all around! Nice job out there! Let's eat!

Jul 6, 2019
  17. galen rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford 7/4/19.

I can smell the Hush Puppies!

Jul 6, 2019
  18. galen rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Catching fish is great, but....

He’ll have to work on the pose technique;)

Jun 30, 2019
  19. galen rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Who services Yamaha outboard in SD?.

I go to Seawitch Marine in San Marcos. They do a great job and are honest good guys.

Jun 29, 2019