Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Vampiros.

Nice work, seems like more of those around all the time

Jun 19, 2019
  2. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Limits of yellowtail in LJ.

Tanker goat, way better than a yellow any day

Jun 19, 2019
  3. galen rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread 6/15 South Bay.

Head to the other side of the bay at the Cays. Lots of bass, halibut, and bonefish.

Jun 16, 2019
  4. galen rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Bean.

Bet that one go into the backing . Nice Bean !

Jun 9, 2019
  5. galen rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

I've heard a few 'tough bite' reports from friends over the past couple of weeks (as in only a couple of fish for 1/2 days work). They...

May 28, 2019
  6. galen rated Mogambo's post Agree in the thread Still not finding numbers....

Have to wonder if those numbers would improve if you switched to 6# mono and 1/4 - 3/8 oz jig head?

May 26, 2019
  7. galen rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread New PB!!.

Congrats on the PB! 22" bass, probably between 5 and 6 lbs. Next time lay it on the yellow bag you have there. The dry sand is not...

May 19, 2019
  8. galen rated tony91723's post Agree in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

My guess 6lbs.

May 17, 2019
  9. galen rated Bwood's post Agree in the thread Eastern Sierras 5/13-5/16 + Fish of a Lifetime (Pics).

Wow. Nice work. Could not paint a more pretty trout. Insane.

May 17, 2019
  10. galen rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Is fishing from docks ok?.

Everything is legal unless it’s not ;)

May 12, 2019
  11. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread HOW TO MURDER OFFSHORE FISH! Saucy Sarcasm Included.

Komodo, lexa and tranx are all fine for what they are for. A ten foot stick is fine for what it is for, too. The really bad thing is the...

May 10, 2019
  12. galen rated itsyaboysears's post Agree in the thread Tight lines.

Oh boy... that’s going to be a hefty fine. These are the people that make us all look like idiots by not even being able to identify...

May 8, 2019
  13. galen rated Baja Belk's post Agree in the thread How'd you do out there today? Answer: I got about 50 or.. 20..

I fished with a very well known guide at DVL once, and he told all his buddies on the lake and the DFG creel girl at the ramp that we...

May 5, 2019
  14. galen rated Pinoyfisher's post Agree in the thread (Non) Fish ID.

The first one looks like a mole crab.

Apr 30, 2019
  15. galen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Calico fish 2019.

Nice fish

Apr 30, 2019
  16. galen rated Risentidefishing's post Agree in the thread Advice Needed...Braided Line.

Lots of different knots out there but the RP and Albright go through the guides pretty well. Make sure to tie a couple overhands knots...

Apr 28, 2019
  17. galen rated Risentidefishing's post Agree in the thread Advice Needed...Braided Line.

There’s only one extra knot when fishing braid to flouro, shouldn’t be too complicated. Start with a uni-uni knot. It’s not the...

Apr 28, 2019
  18. galen rated Caballito's post Agree in the thread All Nighter on the Yak 4/11-12:.

Kam, please get a light on that yak! Shelter island ramp is open now and the BFT are heading north. Every guy with a boat is about...

Apr 28, 2019
  19. galen rated Rokbury14's post Agree in the thread A Grump, A Vampire, and A Tweeker......

....sounds like the start of a joke. Was out late last night like always at a not so secret cove (zoner) when a dude riding by on his...

Apr 28, 2019