Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Getting Tougher.

That is a picture a fellow sdfisherman longs for!! A peek around!!! By fishermen! Thank you.

May 15, 2021 at 6:34 PM
  2. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hodges 5/8 PB!.

Beast! A lot of folks never catch a fish that big. I was close to 60 before I did. That last one is nothing to brag about, though!

May 11, 2021 at 7:46 PM
  3. galen rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Big Ole popper.

Grass.

Apr 29, 2021
  4. galen rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Bait Finesse System.

The correct answer for any question about how many combos are perfect, regardless of the type of fishing, is 1 more than you have now....

Apr 15, 2021
  5. galen rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

Yummm - Chowda...

Apr 15, 2021
  6. galen rated MrDrew's post Funny in the thread Tuesday 4/13 MB shorefishing.

You need a OldFogey finder:emoji_joy:

Apr 13, 2021
  7. galen rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Fishing spawning fish has no effect on bass populations. CA anglers have been doing it for over 100 years. Holding fish in livewells...

Apr 8, 2021
  8. galen rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Strange Looking Rainbow.

Yep. That's a Charger Trout. Looks great but comes up short in the last quarter. I have caught some fish that had some body part or...

Apr 1, 2021
  9. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Couple nice ones.

The rocks at Fisheromen's lake hold some toads, if you know where they're at! Hint: they're under water! Shhhhhh!

Mar 28, 2021
  10. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Lake Ramona Condition Report.

Why the defiance? Calm down VinnyBass ! :emoji_laughing:

Mar 24, 2021
  11. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread 3/24 MB shorefishing.

Nice wig on the bass :)

Mar 24, 2021
  12. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Santee 3/10/21.

CA birds on the dole!

Mar 11, 2021
  13. galen rated Big Money Jonah's post Funny in the thread Harbor Island barge.

Those honeycombs look like an awesome place to deposit my gear. I should just throw money in the water and go have some beers.

Mar 7, 2021
  14. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

Great, I could use it in the orchard!.......

Mar 4, 2021
  15. galen rated Craig T's post Funny in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

It was the Sandy DeFresco fish caught in March of 1988 and went 21-10. Lyons and O'Haver taxidermy shop descovered a 2 3/4 pound divers...

Mar 3, 2021
  16. galen rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread Bounce Balling?.

I don’t remember getting stuck in the mousetrap but after looking at the pic again it’s hard to say

Feb 23, 2021
  17. galen rated LJenProSD's post Funny in the thread Lake morena 2-7-21.

Maybe even 11!! :) nice fish!

Feb 12, 2021
  18. galen rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread WOW 2 people caught the same fish?.

Took my grandson out, he's only 2, and set him up with a 8ft Phenix and a Penn 3500. We both caught a halibut - but his was smaller....

Feb 5, 2021
  19. galen rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread WOW 2 people caught the same fish?.

[ATTACH] If you have the skills. you can entice a fish to bite even after it's been caught by someone else. 20 inches, 4lb. 2 oz....

Feb 5, 2021
  20. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread $GME squeeze.

Man do I feel ignorant! I invested in a new lure today!

Feb 4, 2021