Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated daytonfish's post Funny in the thread Seabass or vina?.

big diamond turbot

Feb 28, 2019
  2. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread the future of bass fishing is here... A MAZE ING.

24 minutes to further undermine my contentment, nah!

Feb 27, 2019
  3. galen rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread otay 2/20 a 3 hour tour.

5 hour energy drink and back to bed. That's a new approach.

Feb 20, 2019
  4. galen rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Batten down the hatches.

There is no goat club

Feb 16, 2019
  5. galen rated AzImport's post Funny in the thread Batten down the hatches.

Ugh. I've been pulling weeds continuously for the last three weeks. We have tenants that are rather sensitive to most herbicides. And my...

Feb 16, 2019
  6. galen rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread What am I seeing on the fish finder?.

You found a school of wfo all you want albies lol

Feb 14, 2019
  7. galen rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Got a doormat on the LC.

[ATTACH] Literally! Never know what’s going to come in on the tide. Actually did get a baby hali on it, so at least now I know the...

Feb 11, 2019
  8. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Bass on beds yet?.

I have not seen any at Murray...of course I am fishing in 25'-40' of water lately. I did get this pic last year from mcfish of a nice...

Feb 9, 2019
  9. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Bass on beds yet?.

Hard to tell, It has been so cold that they have their covers pulled up!

Feb 9, 2019
  10. galen rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Finally!.

When I got back into fishing after a 30 year hiatus the first thing I did after I caught a fish about 5 pounds was go buy a decent scale...

Feb 3, 2019
  11. galen rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread Finally!.

[ATTACH]

Feb 3, 2019
  12. galen rated CrazyDonkey's post Funny in the thread best overall calico bass bait.

I saw a post by Lawman and I was like, "Holy ****, he's back!!!!!"

Feb 1, 2019
  13. galen rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Bay Monster broke me off.

90lb halibut

Jan 21, 2019
  14. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread SD BASS CREW- Wasn't Expecting This.

graveyard post....

Jan 15, 2019
  15. galen rated Caballito's post Funny in the thread Rate the new Shelter Island Launch ramp.

I heard during peak season the OB Club will be grilling free hot dogs for the boaters that use the SI ramp. You can’t get that at Dana!

Jan 11, 2019
  16. galen rated Ebitda's post Funny in the thread Lake Dixon hookjaw : first trout ever : catch and cook!.

On three everybody! And a one, and a two, and a....why can’t weee be friends, why can’t weeee be friends.

Jan 9, 2019
  17. galen rated Caballito's post Funny in the thread Rate the new Shelter Island Launch ramp.

I like it. I think everyone will be really happy with the new ramp and it’s ample amount of parking. There is no need to use the Dana...

Jan 9, 2019
  18. galen rated Rokbury14's post Funny in the thread What is the definition of “Deep Sea Fishing?”.

I personally have never ventured out to the "Deep Sea" because I'm deathly afraid of the Kraken....it's not a myth, people.... sailors...

Dec 31, 2018
  19. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Ecologically friendly weights...

Folks are going to have fun dealing with your stuff when you kick! Me too! ;) Estate sale? No, just back up the 60 yarder!

Dec 27, 2018