Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread First time poster, are eels attacking fish normal?.

Then your dog dies. Next question...

Aug 10, 2018
  2. galen rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Can you eat Halibut out of Mission Bay?.

Some say the bays get new water every 6-8 hours

Aug 10, 2018
  3. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Dinky Dozen Plus 1.

Great job Paul!!! Nice bass! I remember that spot when I fished up there the last time. Twenty three feet to the right of the big rock...

Jul 20, 2018
  4. galen rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread 7/14 North of the 52 / South of the 78.

Nice try...I found the unedited version of this pic on another fishing site on the dark web..:emoji_smiley: [ATTACH]

Jul 18, 2018
  5. galen rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread 7/14 North of the 52 / South of the 78.

Sooooo....the report is just for the Glory?

Jul 18, 2018
  6. galen rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread 8lb Sand Bass on the Daily Double.

Ho lee phuuuuq

Jul 18, 2018
  7. galen rated Troy's post Funny in the thread I think my wife wants me dead.... lol.

A three hour tour

Jul 18, 2018
  8. galen rated Direct C51's post Funny in the thread Failed Meat Hunter.

I'm home alone for the weekend. Fresh avocado, cilantro, and tomato in the fridge. I figured what better than to go catch a fish for...

Jul 15, 2018
  9. galen rated Fritzy's post Funny in the thread ID on this weird looking fish.

Thats “Dave” he hangs out down at El Nopalito by the laundramat.....I think hes pretty harmless

Jul 14, 2018
  10. galen rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread Big Butterfly Ray and Pushy Game Warden!.

Ah man, you caught me! I scooped up sand and spread it on the ray like peanut butter on a sandwich. SMH

Jul 13, 2018
  11. galen rated BudzSD's post Funny in the thread Mb leopard shark.

Nice...your stare looks scarier than that shark

Jul 11, 2018
  12. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Kinda off topic.

Break out the trot line and get an Asian or Central American girlfriend with a big family..

Jul 1, 2018
  13. galen rated Fritzy's post Funny in the thread Big Croaker!.

[ATTACH] Better? Spent all my beer money on this .....

Jun 30, 2018
  14. galen rated scheadhunter's post Funny in the thread And getting slower 06/23/18.

I’m glad the boat came in handy. I woke up to a flooded garage as the water heater took a serious dump. I had an invite to go offshore...

Jun 24, 2018
  15. galen rated Rook's post Funny in the thread New PB Sand Dab.......

Out early this morning down by the mouth of the Tijuana river throwing my new top secret custom iron (see pics for details) when...

May 13, 2018
  16. galen rated DylanJ's post Funny in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

looks like a actual butt nugget. I bet a spotty would gobble it up

Mar 30, 2018