Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Roncador's post Funny in the thread Is it summer already?.

Tell me about it, was fishing leo's last night and the amount of people was insane. Miracle I could even set up at my spot. Don't think...

Jan 18, 2021
  2. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Fiesta island.

Well, for many years I’ve been using greens browns and oranges for bass. I do prefer curltails over paddletails, but they work good too....

Jan 18, 2021
  3. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread San Vee 1/4/21.

Can't get "squeal like a pig" out of my head.....! I took a first date to that movie...or should I say a last date....

Jan 5, 2021
  4. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread San Vee 1/4/21.

"World's first genetic response fishing lure". I think the genetic response is what PT Barnum said, "there is a sucker born every minute".

Jan 5, 2021
  5. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

....and when they are not at Dixon.....they are probably here........:-) [ATTACH]

Dec 29, 2020
  6. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread How to match the hatch.

Always wondered what hatch this matches: [ATTACH]

Dec 28, 2020
  7. galen rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Take a look at the recent reports. [ATTACH]

Dec 28, 2020
  8. galen rated FishBait's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Elbow pads and bear spray

Dec 28, 2020
  9. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A limit of bass is 5 right?.

Funny.....or would it be? [ATTACH]

Dec 21, 2020
  10. galen rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Monolith discovered at Otay.

[ATTACH]

Dec 18, 2020
  11. galen rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread Trolling Rapalas at Otay!!!.

Try a cedar plug!

Dec 4, 2020
  12. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Agreed - The Vote Was Indeed Stolen.

Good job Mike! People like you, agree with you, think your funny, disagree with you and find you helpful too! [ATTACH]

Dec 3, 2020
  13. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Zuniga!.

If you like MPs and the brig...

Dec 2, 2020
  14. galen rated Masshole84's post Funny in the thread Marine Radio Help.

Thanks for the info boyz! Is it still customary to make the sssssshhhhcccckkkk sound after every time I talk to you guys on ch.72?

Nov 27, 2020
  15. galen rated Shawn H's post Funny in the thread Halibut on the Flash Minnow.

Tis but a scratch!

Nov 25, 2020
  16. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 11/23-Monday at Murray.

Well....I have not fished for a while as I was taking care of some projects around the house. I almost went yesterday but remembered...

Nov 23, 2020
  17. galen rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Bay Wars the Clone Wars.

Throw an underspin and fish it slow in a Skiff. Feel the line start to pick ups vibration as the blade spines. Fish tides with 3-4ft of...

Nov 20, 2020
  18. galen rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Dont get Skunked: Report 11/9.

[ATTACH] At last. A use for the 237 ultra minnow heads I made that are too small to make bay-sized ScorcherZ. Rick at Stroud's hooked...

Nov 12, 2020
  19. galen rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread It's a trap.

You don’t actually believe all that do you? Talk about gullible! But I guess this is coming from someone who voted for Trump so not...

Nov 7, 2020
  20. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 10/27 skunk buster.

One cheap rat trap away from finding out

Oct 28, 2020