Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Big bay drifting away on the new toy 10/16.

That rig look familiar galen ? My son is enjoying his! Thanks again! When the kids were young we fished the whole bay in a 14'...

Oct 21, 2020
  2. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread weird question about mullets.

“Seems pretty easy to net and catch a load” The frustrations are headed your way man. Just let the once in a blue moon bycatch mullet...

Sep 27, 2020
  3. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread weird question about mullets.

Limit ten.. good luck with that...

Sep 27, 2020
  4. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread San Diego full day 9/19/2020.

Impressive! Those your guns? Even more impressive!

Sep 20, 2020
  5. galen rated Spidey's post Funny in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

What did the tourney guys do? Just wondering- fished a club derby last month and got my boat in some pockets and stuff, I like to get...

Sep 18, 2020
  6. galen rated powaynubs's post Funny in the thread CHONKY CROAKER - Fish Report September 1, 2020.

how are we supposed to catch the fish if he catches all of them on his slow days?

Sep 3, 2020
  7. galen rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Puppytooth Tuna.

Pocket bonners

Sep 1, 2020
  8. galen rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread My secret frog pond.

Nice ones! [ATTACH]

Aug 29, 2020
  9. galen rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread The battle of Mathematics and English....

the answer is zero...they all died of covid and never made it to the damn river

Aug 22, 2020
  10. galen rated SurfHooks's post Funny in the thread Fishtricks fish pics brag post.

I saw him once on the 9 mile bank in float tube fishing spinner-baits really deep.

Aug 21, 2020
  11. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Hey, that's not a ray!.

Nice haliray

Aug 14, 2020
  12. galen rated joem83's post Funny in the thread The San Diego 8/6.

Let's keep the conspiracy theories to the lounge ;)

Aug 7, 2020
  13. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Barrett Carp?.

Nice fish! But what is that Bass doing in his kitchen??? ;)

Aug 3, 2020
  14. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread The protege can fish....

Looks like your protege had a few too many! (no, he didn't) Fun day, Michael! Those heart-stopping explosions are hard to beat!

Jul 30, 2020
  15. galen rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Spotty Sandy hybrid?.

Maury Povich knows....

Jul 27, 2020
  16. galen rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Tuna be hittin.

I’m sure he’s got a video for that

Jul 18, 2020
  17. galen rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Tuna be hittin.

Hardcor & a few others make me want to rip my eyeballs out.....

Jul 18, 2020
  18. galen rated Shawn H's post Funny in the thread Finally let Coach put me on some fish.

Guy in the background has that look of "damn i wish that was me fishing" :emoji_joy:

Jul 10, 2020
  19. galen rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread 6/27 MB......oops!.

"Clean hull. Freshwater only. I know what i got, no lowballers"

Jun 27, 2020
  20. galen rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread 6/27 MB......oops!.

Martini “on the rocks” please..

Jun 27, 2020