Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated MattL's post Funny in the thread South Bay 6/19.

I was using an 7.245 centimeter Zman swimbait in color #73C6B6 on a 3.7 foot outgoing tide.

Jun 20, 2020
  2. galen rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Commercial charter fishing? That sounds interesting.

Jun 13, 2020
  3. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread South Bay - 6/10.

I have heard that kelp turkeys are greasy.. never heard of anyone eating a white one though... How was it?

Jun 10, 2020
  4. galen rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread Fish bite twice a day......

Couldn't resist! LOL [ATTACH]

Jun 9, 2020
  5. galen rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Croak.

2 points for the bass body cutting board

Jun 9, 2020
  6. galen rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Miramar.

2 months...

May 17, 2020
  7. galen rated dilatedppls's post Funny in the thread Otay opener..

i remember michael would be at barret at like 2am.. he sold me some tickets back in 2006-2007....no sleep till brooklyn

May 16, 2020
  8. galen rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread What is this?.

2/3 of OPP.

May 13, 2020
  9. galen rated spicymayo's post Funny in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

maybe he wants to look cool for his instagram pics and the $30 costco life vest isnt cutting it get him one of those manual inflate...

May 6, 2020
  10. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Saturday walking the dog.

Hmm [ATTACH]

Apr 25, 2020
  11. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

I hate to be THAT guy.. but you do know there is some fishing over THERE, right? No hassles, no tickets, no hours, no permits, follow a...

Apr 24, 2020
  12. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Staying Off the Radar.

Good for you Vinny! That is step one! ;)

Apr 22, 2020
  13. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Staying Off the Radar.

I don’t have a problem! I am voice texting and Deb started laughing out loud and said that I do have a problem......I talk too much!

Apr 22, 2020
  14. galen rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 22, 2020
  15. galen rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Even stricter rules....

[ATTACH]

Apr 8, 2020
  16. galen rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread A fish..

If u wanna fish. Go fish. Just make sure to distance that *** a little bit. I was tired of checking the forum and couldn't see a...

Mar 20, 2020
  17. galen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 4.5 and a 6.

There ya go...home lake fun with a nice bass on a frog(your favorite bait) and another nice one! Good to see your report and the word...

Mar 20, 2020
  18. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

In the 60s and 70s I always kept them even though I've never cared for the taste..but I always looked cool with a big stringer of fish!...

Feb 17, 2020
  19. galen rated DogDudeDrone's post Funny in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

I totally agree

Feb 17, 2020
  20. galen rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

It get's better. I got home and here's this gray tabby cat in the alley behind my house. Went in and pulled up Nextdoor.com and there's...

Feb 16, 2020