Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread A “Star” out of water.

It's getting ready for a 16 day fishing trip down to Clarion

Feb 16, 2020
  2. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 2/9/20 peelers.

Biggun! Looks like the fog is rolling in!

Feb 10, 2020
  3. galen rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Getting the boat back out.

Would be nice if they opened the back bay up to the ocean so it could get a proper flush. They are more compliant now but there are...

Jan 28, 2020
  4. galen rated bobbyhill's post Funny in the thread Zuniga calicos.

1 legal and a few shorts nothing to write home about. I like pulling on my rod better haha!

Jan 27, 2020
  5. galen rated BenC's post Funny in the thread kayak deep dropping for sanddabs.

Thanks guys! I'll keep plugging away at it until I find something. Yeah those fringeheads are weird. I caught a onespot fringehead up...

Jan 23, 2020
  6. galen rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread One rod to do it all.

ONE ROD TO RULE THEM ALL. hello kitty Walmart Special all day

Jan 11, 2020
  7. galen rated Shawn H's post Funny in the thread One and Done 1/9.

Jesus, still packin that holiday weight I see

Jan 10, 2020
  8. galen rated Produce Man's post Funny in the thread Fishing the lobster bouys - Oceanside 12/28.

Nicely done, looks like you kicked Wrasse!

Dec 29, 2019
  9. galen rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread where is my sd fish gear!!!!.

All money paid for SDfish gear was repurposed for Mike Long surveillance

Dec 29, 2019
  10. galen rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Golf Course Pond Carp.

Nice! The Force is strong in this one. He is reckless and could be turned to the Dark Side. Safe he is. Told he must not be of the...

Dec 27, 2019
  11. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Just signed.....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 27, 2019
  12. galen rated fishingap's post Funny in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing.

retirement? I think his real career just started:emoji_grin: nice report

Dec 22, 2019
  13. galen rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread Fish ID help needed.

Harrry schmit , what the fook is that ? Tattered, beaten, and seal eaten. It swam whilst Jesus walked the earth, no doubt.

Dec 12, 2019
  14. galen rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Does anyone really fish in the Rain here in Cali..

I fished in the rain this morning....landed a couple spotties. Last time i fished the rain I KNEW it was gonna rain so planned on...

Dec 7, 2019
  15. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Name this pier!.

Looks like a "Carl" to me.

Dec 4, 2019
  16. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Chilly snow trout 11/30.

Yeah, no thanks! My fingernails begin to ache in such circumstances. I remember my kids crying in the car after having a snowball...

Dec 1, 2019
  17. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread IV run 11.15 (11.16 doesn't count, lol).. long post.

I must be extraordinarily toxic!

Nov 17, 2019
  18. galen rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread San Diego 10/23.

I saw one caught on a popper, a few on flat falls. Live bait was the majority. The last school was ready to eat their last meal.

Oct 24, 2019
  19. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Expensive Unzipping.

Man, lesson hard learned! Bring a Gatorade Bottle. Make sure you are only drinking red or blue Gatorade!

Sep 18, 2019
  20. galen rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread SP with the wife, 09.13.19.

My wife always out-fishes me. She calls me “Coach”. We were fishing at Henshaw many years ago and she caught a really nice 7 lb bass...

Sep 14, 2019