Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 9/8.

Amen

Sep 10, 2019
  2. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Big Bear Bass.

Probably because of all the Hippies that moved up there. They haven't showered since the 60's.

Sep 6, 2019
  3. galen rated Deputy Dusty's post Funny in the thread an eye for an eye.

Out of all the things to stay on the hook...did you save it? Just like chubbs... now you have a pirate eyed Bonita out for revenge!...

Sep 2, 2019
  4. galen rated basstard's post Funny in the thread an eye for an eye.

thank goodness that an eye for an eye doesn't pertain to humans and fish. Had a real nice fight to only end up pulling in an eye ball....

Sep 2, 2019
  5. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Crappie Bite.

I probably should not do this but the guys on the dock have been catching more than a few Crappie at Sutherland. Last year Str8t...

Aug 27, 2019
  6. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Fishing Log.

Logs are good! Brush and rock piles are often better!

Aug 24, 2019
  7. galen rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Do Not Lip A Yellowfin!.

Was in a WFO Yellowfin bite yesterday. Some how we misplaced our needle nose pliers. So I lipped a 20lb class YFT trying to remove...

Aug 24, 2019
  8. galen rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Welk Resort.

I fished there once and a security guard stopped to tell me I can't fish on the gold course side. We got talkin about the fishing and he...

Aug 22, 2019
  9. galen rated joem83's post Funny in the thread Just a few more days! And then a few more....

I thought about picking up a travel rod, but I don't know how many more fishing purchases my marriage can endure this year... lol An...

Aug 20, 2019
  10. galen rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Another Legal!.

Awesome work. Also, google ads on my phone really hit the nail on the head while viewing your post..[ATTACH]

Aug 20, 2019
  11. galen rated joem83's post Funny in the thread Just a few more days! And then a few more....

The only reason for this post is to share some of my stoke, hopefully you didn't click it expecting something informational or...

Aug 19, 2019
  12. galen rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Welk Resort.

When he used to play music on stage he had a bubble machine going while the band was playing. Your probably too young to of seen his...

Aug 18, 2019
  13. galen rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread $.

Mama, there goes that man again!

Aug 1, 2019
  14. galen rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread is it safe to eat fish from torrey pines beach ?.

Yes. The pine taste only last a few minutes.

Jul 19, 2019
  15. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Fatty.

I saw it in my mind! Thing is HUGE!

Jul 6, 2019
  16. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hours of geek and now we reap....

Those rods were Big-Bass cured and marinated! ;)

Jul 6, 2019
  17. galen rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread Happy Independence Day!!! Fatty spotty!.

Oh my god! Is that a fish with SAND on it! How dare you! JK lmao!

Jul 4, 2019
  18. galen rated RippinLip619's post Funny in the thread Waked at San V..

I have no idea what any of that means but okay, I have a garth wig in my closet from halloween, maybe ill wear it at murray tomorrow...

Jul 4, 2019