Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Fatty.

I saw it in my mind! Thing is HUGE!

Jul 6, 2019
  2. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hours of geek and now we reap....

Those rods were Big-Bass cured and marinated! ;)

Jul 6, 2019
  3. galen rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread Happy Independence Day!!! Fatty spotty!.

Oh my god! Is that a fish with SAND on it! How dare you! JK lmao!

Jul 4, 2019
  4. galen rated RippinLip619's post Funny in the thread Waked at San V..

I have no idea what any of that means but okay, I have a garth wig in my closet from halloween, maybe ill wear it at murray tomorrow...

Jul 4, 2019
  5. galen rated Caballito's post Funny in the thread 14’ Livingston Caballito build.

Bobber, You know how you a get stubborn mule to pulll the load? Put a carrot just ahead of him. LOL. So this was my carrot. Oh and...

Jun 29, 2019
  6. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Full truth about Mike Long's cheating published in full....

Proof positive that a Bass will eat anything! Watch your lug nuts, guys!

Jun 29, 2019
  7. galen rated the only true king01's post Funny in the thread if you search hard enough..

well I usually tell my friends where I got them anyways I call it my secret spot because it sounds special.

Jun 28, 2019
  8. galen rated Caballito's post Funny in the thread MB 6/26 mud marlin.

I had an hour before work free so I grabbed the waders, flyrod and headed to MB. I’ve been trying out a few spots from shore, today was...

Jun 27, 2019
  9. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread For laughs.

Where did you get video of me on that pier in Venice??

Jun 21, 2019
  10. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 6/8-Take that Murray!(updated).

Who needs Zoloft! Just 4 pounds of Bass does the trick! ;)

Jun 8, 2019
  11. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread San V 6-6.

Still have never seen a Snoopy rod break...fast taper, fair casting, choice of colors, capable of landing 20lb fish.... just sayin!

Jun 8, 2019
  12. galen rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Rat trap rig for rock fish, absolutely lethal.

Tried out a new rig today for the rock fish. Took a rat trap and added a couple screws by where the bar strikes, sharp points up. Put an...

Jun 3, 2019
  13. galen rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread Grandson's 1st Tuna Trip.

I mean it’s grad night and the last time to chase some tail in the High School pool

Jun 2, 2019
  14. galen rated Midnightpass's post Funny in the thread Grandson's 1st Tuna Trip.

Thanks Guys... I too, would like him to go to his gradnight... But this kid marches to his own drum beat... Which usually includes...

Jun 1, 2019
  15. galen rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

Shimano reps told me the Waxwing ONLY works with a Curado 300EJ, Terez rod, red Power Pro, Evair boots, Blackmoon backpack, and you...

May 31, 2019
  16. galen rated gnohs's post Funny in the thread redemption, game wardens, bad parents and boiled zman.

Took my 2nd skunk of 2019 yesterday and was a bit disheartened. Went to my current favorite and regular spot in SD Bay today armed with...

May 29, 2019
  17. galen rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

[ATTACH] There has never been a better example of this theory than this thread. I don't know whether to laugh or cry My original...

May 29, 2019
  18. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Still not finding numbers....

Fish for Mack’s, your numbers will go up guaranteed

May 26, 2019
  19. galen rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, I think you are having another senior moment. I believe you are just daydreaming about your smallie and largie trip to Minnesota...

May 23, 2019
  20. galen rated flyfishinsteve64's post Funny in the thread Bay Reports?.

Yeah The weather SUCKS here:emoji_laughing:

May 23, 2019