Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Bay Reports?.

Might as well fish from a rain gutter. Save gas.

May 23, 2019
  2. galen rated gatorfan's post Funny in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

No scale? No ruler? Lake record easy! Nice fish :emoji_grinning:

May 17, 2019
  3. galen rated EZdoesIT's post Funny in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

Nice catch! 6.4375 pounds would be my guess.

May 17, 2019
  4. galen rated Nute's post Funny in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

. You should know better 'asking' a weight anywhere on social media. Immediately everyone is an expert and/or biologist. Or at least...

May 17, 2019
  5. galen rated crawdadguy's post Funny in the thread HOW TO MURDER OFFSHORE FISH! Saucy Sarcasm Included.

If you spend more money on trips than gear..... you are bound to get more fish...nice rods that sit in the closet dont get bit much

May 11, 2019
  6. galen rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread My once a year poem..

Moron! Liberal snowflake! How dare you hit the "disagree" button to my right wing rants! The lounge is what makes this fishing forum...

May 9, 2019
  7. galen rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Canal fishing?.

There are jumbos out there. My buddy who lived down there for a bit got a 9+ in the central. reach out to Werfless , he is the president...

May 7, 2019
  8. galen rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Graveyard Shift 3/2-3.

Nice fish! I'm trying hard to to make fun of the night time buff

May 7, 2019
  9. galen rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

I keep hearing about the "stickies". Another dumb question, how do you use them? Asking for a friend.

May 6, 2019
  10. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Miramar 4/30 and San Vicente 5/2.

Nice burritos! San V is definitely hot right now!

May 3, 2019
  11. galen rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Too Much Fun!!!.

Insane in the membrane ... Fish Fry for sure !

May 1, 2019
  12. galen rated kyle12345's post Funny in the thread Nees help picking a Bass and yellowtail setup (spinning or baitcasting).

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk...

Apr 28, 2019
  13. galen rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Not again!.

I almost feel your pain, but that's never happened to me. :emoji_blush:

Apr 26, 2019
  14. galen rated Mean_suliin's post Funny in the thread Torrey pines or souplantation.

Went and fished tp again this morning to see if I can get the one that got away yesterday. But instead I was at an all you could want...

Apr 25, 2019
  15. galen rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread Proper way to hold a spinning reel.

I have a friend who holds a spinning reel upside down. I thought maybe it was because he was left handed, so I pointed out that you can...

Apr 21, 2019
  16. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Proper way to hold a spinning reel.

Ignorance. People need to be taught. If you teach them and they still do it, then it is worse than ignorance.

Apr 21, 2019
  17. galen rated joem83's post Funny in the thread New species!!.

[ATTACH] lol.

Apr 19, 2019
  18. galen rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Eye Black???.

Whoa.. Think you're some kind of gulf shark fisherman? Throwing plugs for stripers back east? Have some cultural consideration! We...

Apr 17, 2019