Ratings galen has given

1. galen rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread All Nighter on the Yak 4/11-12:.

What about 10” spotties dropped and rolled around in the sand? I also have lots of pics of gut hooked 8” MB jetty calicoes and pacific...

Apr 15, 2019
  2. galen rated fishinmike's post Funny in the thread Wtf.......

Gift certificate for a Brazilian wax

Apr 12, 2019
  3. galen rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Cast2Catch - 6lber On Baitsmith Magnum.

Cubic Zirconia Valley????

Apr 11, 2019
  4. galen rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Spotted bay bass on a Lucky Craft lure?.

Should I tell him...

Apr 11, 2019
  5. galen rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Saw this the other day on Instagram [ATTACH]

Apr 10, 2019
  6. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Just couldn't resist!!.

Must be nice! The only Spot Lock I can afford is an anchor!

Apr 9, 2019
  7. galen rated BassRygg's post Funny in the thread Santee 4/3.

As Roland Martin would say... "Son!" Nice job.

Apr 5, 2019
  8. galen rated special k's post Funny in the thread MB 4/4 3678 cast is a charm!!!.

I wisher it was a Swisher!!! but i usually roll with the 1 hitter quitter...

Apr 5, 2019
  9. galen rated Yella1's post Funny in the thread MB 4/4 3678 cast is a charm!!!.

Very nice. Looks like the fish on the left is already smoked. Easy peasy.

Apr 5, 2019
  10. galen rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hodges.

I have an ancient Glastron too. I think it was built by the Phoenicians.

Apr 4, 2019
  11. galen rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Weak tea.

Unlike most online braggarts, my tall tales come with pictures; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 26, 2019
  12. galen rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread 1 yr.

Looks like you’ve conquered this. I heard smashball was competitive if this is too easy....

Mar 26, 2019
  13. galen rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread GIGANTIC Spotfin croaker.

Caught at La Jolla shores state beach on hook ups baits. [ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2019
  14. galen rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread San Diego - Will They Find The Yellowtail This Saturday?.

I I fished it with 72 heads in 2014 when that first wave of schoolie fins came in. Straight helmet.

Mar 14, 2019
  15. galen rated Ebitda's post Funny in the thread Rainbows and Rain.

Trout don’t care about the rain. They care about which day of the week it is.

Mar 12, 2019
  16. galen rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread SD Bay Leopard Shark March 2019.

Nice pix...the creamsickle sandy is quite the pig. It's almost like sharks don't want their picture taken... [ATTACH] I think that was...

Mar 7, 2019
  17. galen rated KristopherK's post Funny in the thread J street Osprey needs a ticket..

J street around 10am. 3 small spotted bass landed. 1 on gulp sandworm. 2 on gulp shad minnow. I was trying to take a picture for the...

Mar 5, 2019
  18. galen rated kyle12345's post Funny in the thread Whatever happened to the beginner fishermen.

Look at noodlers, they just use their hands..

Mar 4, 2019
  19. galen rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Sutherland Opener 3/1/19.

Nice report, and pic.:emoji_thumbsup: Guess that one bass you guys all take turns catching and releasing was 'shaking in it's boots'...

Mar 2, 2019