Ratings galen has received

1. Noms rated galen's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay.

Not to be snarky but your best opportunity might be at the slip or mooring.

May 3, 2021
  2. MrMajors rated galen's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay.

May 1, 2021
  3. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay.

May 1, 2021
  4. Big Money Jonah rated galen's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay.

May 1, 2021
  5. Werfless rated galen's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca 4/13 Tuesday.

I have never put much stock into what Dusty Britches has to say about the fishing up there.

Apr 19, 2021
  6. Pervin_Irvin rated galen's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca 4/13 Tuesday.

I have never put much stock into what Dusty Britches has to say about the fishing up there.

Apr 18, 2021
  7. natgeo211 rated galen's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca 4/13 Tuesday.

Apr 18, 2021
  8. localfishinboy rated galen's post Like in the thread Mission bay tomorrow, Hali?.

You might have better luck with artificials than frozen sardines. Halibut are ambush predators after all.

Apr 11, 2021
  9. gr33nshark777 rated galen's post Like in the thread Mission bay tomorrow, Hali?.

You might have better luck with artificials than frozen sardines. Halibut are ambush predators after all.

Apr 10, 2021
  10. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Mission bay tomorrow, Hali?.

Apr 10, 2021
  11. Chuck Taylor rated galen's post Like in the thread Learned a valuable lesson while fishing with a guest.

Can’t pick a better guest than mom! My mom is too old for boating now, still have the memories though.

Apr 9, 2021
  12. Catchalot rated galen's post Like in the thread Yeet.

I’m just glad I go to bed at 9, that way I don’t have to worry about catching any of the mythical fanged beasts.

Apr 3, 2021
  13. Werfless rated galen's post Agree in the thread Learned a valuable lesson while fishing with a guest.

Can’t pick a better guest than mom! My mom is too old for boating now, still have the memories though.

Apr 2, 2021
  14. Landofishing rated galen's post Like in the thread Learned a valuable lesson while fishing with a guest.

Apr 2, 2021
  15. cavedog619 rated galen's post Like in the thread Learned a valuable lesson while fishing with a guest.

Apr 2, 2021
  16. Easy619 rated galen's post Funny in the thread Yeet.

I’m just glad I go to bed at 9, that way I don’t have to worry about catching any of the mythical fanged beasts.

Mar 28, 2021
  17. Noms rated galen's post Like in the thread Yeet.

Mar 27, 2021
  18. NibbleSquad rated galen's post Like in the thread Yeet.

Mar 27, 2021
  19. Chriwilson rated galen's post Agree in the thread Yeet.

Mar 26, 2021
  20. Big Money Jonah rated galen's post Funny in the thread Yeet.

Mar 26, 2021