Ratings galen has received

1. Chris k rated galen's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona safety?.

Snake bites this spring probably your biggest fear. Watch where you step!

Mar 3, 2015
  2. calreef18 rated galen's post Dislike in the thread Half day trip tips?.

Snappy looking jig, that's one big red crab!

Mar 3, 2015
  3. Chris k rated galen's post Agree in the thread Cuyamaca now locking gates, no more honor system.

Not sure if rangers have the authority to confiscate gear. They would probably have to patrol in tandem in case they encountered...

Mar 2, 2015
  4. Chris k rated galen's post Agree in the thread The dreaded bucket brigaders (WARNING RANT).

Yup, hardly ever see any actual anglers on the piers, just a bunch of kooks who think the ocean is a free seafood market. I think you...

Mar 1, 2015
  5. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread The dreaded bucket brigaders (WARNING RANT).

Yup, hardly ever see any actual anglers on the piers, just a bunch of kooks who think the ocean is a free seafood market. I think you...

Mar 1, 2015
  6. Chris k rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Looks like OP is too busy out on the water to reply to anyone's response;) Let's all hope he is roping a few bass using all the good...

Feb 28, 2015
  7. Paulito rated galen's post Agree in the thread MB 2/26.

I though thou said you caught a spotty, look like a "sand" bass to me!

Feb 27, 2015
  8. Sheepdog8404 rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Looks like OP is too busy out on the water to reply to anyone's response;) Let's all hope he is roping a few bass using all the good...

Feb 26, 2015
  9. blackcloud9 rated galen's post Like in the thread 2/22 Poway.

Terrific fish, can't hurt that you spent some of your precious fishing time helping out the less skilled!

Feb 25, 2015
  10. Chriss1098 rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

:( Pobresito!!

Feb 24, 2015
  11. Kellen rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 23, 2015
  12. JBonilla_2013 rated galen's post Like in the thread MB Shore am 2/23.

great way to spend a few hours! I am gonna have to give that area a look next time.

Feb 23, 2015
  13. BruceSmith rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  14. Medicated fisherman rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  15. bassgalrascal rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  16. Henryy rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  17. Soak The Long Rod rated galen's post Like in the thread Mag Bay Chronicles - Who invited her?.

Looks amazing, I was unaware they had sbb down there, probably some real toads!

Feb 19, 2015
  18. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Like in the thread Oceanside Pier lunkers.

Welcome to SD. Thrillz summed it up. Sounds like you just got here but do yourself a favor and find your way off the pier! As...

Feb 17, 2015
  19. Medicated fisherman rated galen's post Agree in the thread Half day trip tips?.

Unless it is a wide open bite, you can really help yourself by paying close attention to the guys getting bit the most. It can come...

Feb 15, 2015
  20. JJbasser rated galen's post Agree in the thread Thanks to all!.

So you're telling me that an internet forum can be informative and entertaining at the same time? Who would have thought. Keep it up...

Feb 14, 2015