Ratings galen has received

1. fishmeister rated galen's post Like in the thread 1/10/15 Fishing with Lawman.

I went fishing today with Bill and his friend Bill Garber. We left Dana Landing at around 6:45 and headed out to the kelp south of...

Jan 10, 2015
  2. buddha rated galen's post Like in the thread 1/10/15 Fishing with Lawman.

I went fishing today with Bill and his friend Bill Garber. We left Dana Landing at around 6:45 and headed out to the kelp south of...

Jan 10, 2015
  3. wackyrig rated galen's post Helpful in the thread 1/10/15 Fishing with Lawman.

Jan 10, 2015
  4. Nute rated galen's post Like in the thread Fish sizes.

The limits are 14" on bass and 22" on halibut and 5 fish of each for a 10 fish total. I am not familar with croaker and corvina...

Dec 30, 2014
  5. dan_gler rated galen's post Like in the thread Punta Colonet Outfit/Terminal Gear Reccomendations.

Been there once on the way home from an eight day. I would stick with at least 6 to 8 oz of weight, more depending on the current. We...

Dec 18, 2014
  6. STiCKY rated galen's post Agree in the thread Punta Colonet Outfit/Terminal Gear Reccomendations.

Been there once on the way home from an eight day. I would stick with at least 6 to 8 oz of weight, more depending on the current. We...

Dec 18, 2014
  7. Joe T. rated galen's post Like in the thread 10ft. Inflatable fishing raft, where can I take it?.

I have a Saturn 15' inflatable with a 20hp yamaha that could get you to the Coronados and back on a flat calm day. I'm guessing with...

Dec 16, 2014
  8. Hurke van Trout rated galen's post Agree in the thread Wohlford anyone?.

If that's true, what a bummer! Same thing at Poway for their opener. Chaulk Mound needs to fix their truck!

Dec 15, 2014
  9. buddha rated galen's post Like in the thread Spinning reel In the bay.

To Buddha, Smokes go up to a 50 size capable of tackling larger yellowtail, 25 lbs of drag, 240 yds of 30lb braid. Just make sure you...

Dec 14, 2014
  10. RippinLips619 rated galen's post Drama Queen in the thread lake Wohlford Help.

As stated, Wohlford has somewhat turbid water with rain making it worse. Not so much of a sight casting lake like Dixon or Poway. Boat...

Dec 8, 2014
  11. Christopher01 rated galen's post Funny in the thread Dixon today.

I also went yesterday. 9:30 to 11 at Trout Cove. Used PB for same result. I am envisioning quite a zoo there tomorrow!!

Nov 14, 2014
  12. in_a_days rated galen's post Like in the thread Freelance Report - 9/20.

Good times, skipjack in picture #1 looks bigger than the yft! I'm not hatin', you guys have more pelagics right there than I have...

Sep 25, 2014
  13. chamala rated galen's post Like in the thread My first Tunas WFO! 8/5.

Way to go, offshore action at its best. And yes, don't expect every trip to be like that!

Aug 8, 2014