Ratings galen has received

1. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake 2/8-2/13 (Video).

Never been there and don’t fly fish, but what are you doing to try to locate fish from shore on such a large lake?

Feb 22, 2021
  2. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake 2/8-2/13 (Video).

Never been there and don’t fly fish, but what are you doing to try to locate fish from shore on such a large lake?

Feb 21, 2021
  3. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Spotties on the chew in SB....

Boaters’ Channel? Tooled around with the family yesterday, painfully slow for us. Only place we found a few were on the ledges of the...

Feb 21, 2021
  4. Og Outcast rated galen's post Like in the thread Trolling Rapalas at Otay!!!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 21, 2021
  5. Stephan Deambrogio rated galen's post Like in the thread Doane Pond intel.

Good to hear there’s a handful left. We are staying at Bailey’s, supposedly a small pond on the property with bass/bluegill.

Feb 20, 2021
  6. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Doane Pond intel.

Good to hear there’s a handful left. We are staying at Bailey’s, supposedly a small pond on the property with bass/bluegill.

Feb 20, 2021
  7. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Doane Pond intel.

Heading to Palomar next weekend. Has anyone fished the pond recently? Don’t know the last time DFW got up there, looks like they had a...

Feb 20, 2021
  8. Werfless rated galen's post Funny in the thread No rod ALL REEL.

Is this right behind a soccer field? Looks familiar.

Feb 12, 2021
  9. blazedlawyer rated galen's post Agree in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Place is a CF after a stock. Trout Cove on a Saturday morning might be a great place to catch COVID if not a trout or...

Jan 28, 2021
  10. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Carlsbad Lagoon.

I fished yesterday with my wife near FI in our inflatable. Very slow, she got 2 all day, me nada. There was insane boat traffic for...

Jan 19, 2021
  11. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Agree in the thread Carlsbad Lagoon.

I fished yesterday with my wife near FI in our inflatable. Very slow, she got 2 all day, me nada. There was insane boat traffic for...

Jan 18, 2021
  12. mcfish rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

Checked it out this morning. No fish [ATTACH] ing for us but did go down to the water to take a look. Nothing catchable but did see some...

Jan 15, 2021
  13. slickyThicky rated galen's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Place is a CF after a stock. Trout Cove on a Saturday morning might be a great place to catch COVID if not a trout or...

Jan 3, 2021
  14. FishBait rated galen's post Funny in the thread You ever Ice Fish for Largies?!?!.

“We’re gonna need a bigger hole.”

Jan 1, 2021
  15. dmorgan3 rated galen's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Dec 30, 2020
  16. Stephan Deambrogio rated galen's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Dec 30, 2020
  17. Brillz81 rated galen's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Dec 29, 2020
  18. Local Spotty rated galen's post Agree in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Dec 29, 2020
  19. FishBait rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Dec 29, 2020
  20. Neuroshima rated galen's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Dec 28, 2020