Ratings galen has received

1. VinnyBass rated galen's post Like in the thread Dec 2-Recent Murray Trip.

Even your slow days are still pretty good. I haven’t caught an LMB over 12” in a few years for comparison. Hope to get more time in...

Dec 2, 2020
  2. Kahuna bass rated galen's post Like in the thread Sheepshead 12/2.

:emoji_eyes:

Dec 2, 2020
  3. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Dec 2-Recent Murray Trip.

Even your slow days are still pretty good. I haven’t caught an LMB over 12” in a few years for comparison. Hope to get more time in...

Dec 2, 2020
  4. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated galen's post Like in the thread Multi day long range trips.

My longest trip was 10 days on the Shogun. We were very fortunate and fished every day except for the final day home. I think I got at...

Nov 27, 2020
  5. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Multi day long range trips.

My longest trip was 10 days on the Shogun. We were very fortunate and fished every day except for the final day home. I think I got at...

Nov 25, 2020
  6. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Dixon opener - limits.

That last trout looks like it has AIDS. Nice Squidco shirt.

Nov 21, 2020
  7. BenC rated galen's post Like in the thread Tidepool Fishing - OB (11/14).

Very cool to see some different species for a change. I had never even heard of a wooly sculpin.

Nov 20, 2020
  8. tjthegreat1 rated galen's post Like in the thread Tidepool Fishing - OB (11/14).

Very cool to see some different species for a change. I had never even heard of a wooly sculpin.

Nov 19, 2020
  9. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Tidepool Fishing - OB (11/14).

Nov 19, 2020
  10. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

That last photo makes me want to buy a ticket! Killing it as always.

Nov 19, 2020
  11. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Toad city. Went to the Rocks once on the Shogun, nighttime mackerel off the bottom was the funnest part of the trip.

Nov 18, 2020
  12. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Green jack? Sighting.

Did it have big feet? Just kidding, in 2020 anything is possible.

Nov 13, 2020
  13. Kian.K rated galen's post Like in the thread Cow Tipping - Aztec 3 Day 11/1/20-11/4/20.

What a trip. Looks like your rigging scenario was effective. Saw some wild hook combinations this summer!

Nov 9, 2020
  14. OG MUDBONE rated galen's post Like in the thread Cow Tipping - Aztec 3 Day 11/1/20-11/4/20.

What a trip. Looks like your rigging scenario was effective. Saw some wild hook combinations this summer!

Nov 4, 2020
  15. in_a_days rated galen's post Like in the thread Striped marlin on a 1/2 day??.

Hemingway?

Nov 1, 2020
  16. Neuroshima rated galen's post Like in the thread Striped marlin on a 1/2 day??.

Hemingway?

Oct 27, 2020
  17. geofish rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

I did see a few mosquito fish. Without having one of the other guys in a dip net, I’m about 98% sure they were bluegill. Down on the...

Oct 26, 2020
  18. geofish rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

Checked it out this morning. No fish [ATTACH] ing for us but did go down to the water to take a look. Nothing catchable but did see some...

Oct 26, 2020
  19. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Big bay drifting away on the new toy 10/16.

13’ or 33’, you got more water to fish now.

Oct 21, 2020
  20. fishboy92 rated galen's post Like in the thread Big bay drifting away on the new toy 10/16.

13’ or 33’, you got more water to fish now.

Oct 20, 2020