Ratings galen has received

1. Chriwilson rated galen's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

Flotsam of any size gives fish a point of reference in the pelagic ocean. Doesn’t even necessarily have to be holding bait. I was on the...

Sep 1, 2020
  2. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

long rangers have been putting transponders on magic kelps for a minute.

Sep 1, 2020
  3. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

Buckets, balloons, rotting sealion carcasses, they all work.

Sep 1, 2020
  4. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

Flotsam of any size gives fish a point of reference in the pelagic ocean. Doesn’t even necessarily have to be holding bait. I was on the...

Sep 1, 2020
  5. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

Sep 1, 2020
  6. fishnfreak rated galen's post Like in the thread Fishtricks fish pics brag post.

Nice catalog. What is a local fish that still eludes you, if any?

Aug 19, 2020
  7. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Fishtricks fish pics brag post.

Nice catalog. What is a local fish that still eludes you, if any?

Aug 14, 2020
  8. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread First Calico On The DRT Tiny Klash.

Freakin’ sweet! You’ll get a toad out there sooner or later. I love the ride in, classic.

Aug 10, 2020
  9. Bassnbeans rated galen's post Like in the thread First Calico On The DRT Tiny Klash.

Freakin’ sweet! You’ll get a toad out there sooner or later. I love the ride in, classic.

Aug 10, 2020
  10. carlsbadspotty89 rated galen's post Like in the thread First Calico On The DRT Tiny Klash.

Aug 10, 2020
  11. A-Train rated galen's post Like in the thread First Pt Loma Kelp advice.

Be sure to bring a few plugs to troll along the kelp line. If nothing else is going on you might get lucky and run over a yt.

Aug 6, 2020
  12. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Noisy day on the harbor.

Good stuff! I haven’t been up to that end ever since they redid the Shelter Island ramp. What boat did you take?

Jul 18, 2020
  13. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Salvo Beach NC report 7/11.

What are the stubby looking ones?

Jul 12, 2020
  14. NextMikeSays rated galen's post Like in the thread How to best cook sheephead.

Poach wrapped in parchment paper. Butter lemon and fresh dill.

Jul 12, 2020
  15. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Like in the thread How to best cook sheephead.

Jul 6, 2020
  16. Msolorz rated galen's post Like in the thread Yak sesh SDB 7/3.

Healthy bass right there.

Jul 5, 2020
  17. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread How to best cook sheephead.

Jul 5, 2020
  18. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Yak sesh SDB 7/3.

Healthy bass right there.

Jul 5, 2020
  19. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - Yunique Baits Weedless Gill 1.

Nice. Did you even have to turn the handle after that hook set? Always a blast when they bite close.

Jun 25, 2020
  20. carlsbadspotty89 rated galen's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - Yunique Baits Weedless Gill 1.

Nice. Did you even have to turn the handle after that hook set? Always a blast when they bite close.

Jun 25, 2020