Ratings galen has received

1. leetron rated galen's post Like in the thread NIGHT FISHING SD BAY 03/24/15.

Magic 8 Ball says " I see a big net in you future!"

Mar 27, 2015
  2. SynapticBassin rated galen's post Like in the thread A little frustrated.

Fish Barrett!! Just joking, bass fishing can be pretty tough, that's why I leave it to the guys with more patience;)

Mar 26, 2015
  3. gatorfan rated galen's post Like in the thread 16.1 pound bass caught at Skinner.

My days of fishing while drinking whiskey are long gone:D very nice fish.

Mar 25, 2015
  4. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Like in the thread 03/21/15 Back Bay.

Dude, you've already got over the biggest hurdle, finding a girl who likes to fish! I have introduced my wife to a lot of different...

Mar 23, 2015
  5. STiCKY rated galen's post Like in the thread Bay fishing with grubs for Corvina.............................

Sticky, your albie pick is sweet!

Mar 19, 2015
  6. buddha rated galen's post Like in the thread I thought I found the perfect rod but....

All I know is the fish have no idea what kind of rod you are using. I say "looks like a bass rod, feels like a bass rod, must be a bass...

Mar 18, 2015
  7. fishfanatic rated galen's post Like in the thread otay 3/22 real short sesh.

Dude, you're fishing in the future!! Sorry couldn't help myself. Beautiful looking morning and bass.

Mar 12, 2015
  8. fisheromen rated galen's post Like in the thread First Bass 2015.

Nice fish sir!

Mar 6, 2015
  9. 22lbbasscatcher rated galen's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona Sunday 3/1.

Solid report. If I thought I could recreate that I might hike up there again!

Mar 5, 2015
  10. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Like in the thread Rockfishing tips?.

Use a 3oz torpedo weight on a dropper loop. If I'm not mistaken, deeper than 300 ft is closed. If you get two babies in a row, move....

Mar 4, 2015
  11. Chris k rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Looks like OP is too busy out on the water to reply to anyone's response;) Let's all hope he is roping a few bass using all the good...

Feb 28, 2015
  12. Sheepdog8404 rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Looks like OP is too busy out on the water to reply to anyone's response;) Let's all hope he is roping a few bass using all the good...

Feb 26, 2015
  13. blackcloud9 rated galen's post Like in the thread 2/22 Poway.

Terrific fish, can't hurt that you spent some of your precious fishing time helping out the less skilled!

Feb 25, 2015
  14. Chriss1098 rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

:( Pobresito!!

Feb 24, 2015
  15. Kellen rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 23, 2015
  16. JBonilla_2013 rated galen's post Like in the thread MB Shore am 2/23.

great way to spend a few hours! I am gonna have to give that area a look next time.

Feb 23, 2015
  17. BruceSmith rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  18. Medicated fisherman rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  19. bassgalrascal rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  20. Henryy rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015