Ratings galen has received

1. FisherLars rated galen's post Like in the thread Man what a day!.

You made that halibut look like it came with a zipper!

Jun 25, 2020
  2. TreeCatcher rated galen's post Like in the thread Man what a day!.

You made that halibut look like it came with a zipper!

Jun 23, 2020
  3. mcfish rated galen's post Like in the thread Long day led to a new personal best!.

Good thing someone was around to get those nice photos. My pb came from Dixon back in ‘89, probably around the same size. This was long...

Jun 21, 2020
  4. Neuroshima rated galen's post Like in the thread Long day led to a new personal best!.

Good thing someone was around to get those nice photos. My pb came from Dixon back in ‘89, probably around the same size. This was long...

Jun 13, 2020
  5. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Long day led to a new personal best!.

Jun 12, 2020
  6. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Long day led to a new personal best!.

I was thinking of the great angles you get on your boat with your GoPro videos. Do you have a tripod for the iphone?

Jun 12, 2020
  7. carlsbadspotty89 rated galen's post Like in the thread Long day led to a new personal best!.

Jun 12, 2020
  8. cavedog619 rated galen's post Like in the thread Southbay report.

I was in that area last week, I didn’t see any signs of corvina either. Did you try any rip baits?

May 30, 2020
  9. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Southbay report.

I fish from a 15 ft inflatable, so I am usually not right on shore. I see so many shore guys getting them, maybe I should try closer to...

May 30, 2020
  10. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Southbay report.

I was in that area last week, I didn’t see any signs of corvina either. Did you try any rip baits?

May 30, 2020
  11. localfishinboy rated galen's post Like in the thread Coronado.

Right on. Did you teach your mom or did she teach you?!

May 24, 2020
  12. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Coronado.

Right on. Did you teach your mom or did she teach you?!

May 24, 2020
  13. jkimmbo rated galen's post Like in the thread First fish of 2020.

You read that right. Second trip of the year, South Bay. Spotties, 1 short flattie and a handful of mackerel. Kids and the house are...

May 24, 2020
  14. JoshJ123 rated galen's post Like in the thread First fish of 2020.

You read that right. Second trip of the year, South Bay. Spotties, 1 short flattie and a handful of mackerel. Kids and the house are...

May 23, 2020
  15. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread First fish of 2020.

May 23, 2020
  16. swings are free rated galen's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

I went straight to Pepper Park, it was open.

May 23, 2020
  17. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

I went straight to Pepper Park, it was open.

May 23, 2020
  18. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

6:30 nothing.

May 23, 2020
  19. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

Any new news for the weekend? Gonna try to show up around 6:30.

May 22, 2020
  20. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Like in the thread Anyone ever fish the East Cape.

Fished Palmas de Cortez once, a Van Wormer resort. Fishing was lackluster, but did add some species to the list. Ladyfish, dogface...

May 20, 2020