Ratings galen has received

1. BruceSmith rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

:( Pobresito!!

Feb 22, 2015
  2. Medicated fisherman rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  3. bassgalrascal rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  4. Henryy rated galen's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Feb 22, 2015
  5. Soak The Long Rod rated galen's post Like in the thread Mag Bay Chronicles - Who invited her?.

Looks amazing, I was unaware they had sbb down there, probably some real toads!

Feb 19, 2015
  6. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Like in the thread Oceanside Pier lunkers.

Welcome to SD. Thrillz summed it up. Sounds like you just got here but do yourself a favor and find your way off the pier! As...

Feb 17, 2015
  7. fisheromen rated galen's post Like in the thread Thanks to all!.

So you're telling me that an internet forum can be informative and entertaining at the same time? Who would have thought. Keep it up...

Feb 14, 2015
  8. Saltandlead rated galen's post Like in the thread Focusing on bigger fish... MB/SD.

Judging by your avatar pic, you know what you're doing. That fish looks bigger than 15"!

Feb 6, 2015
  9. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Like in the thread The Great Debate.

I'm with Bryson. I've had some nice days over the years on green bass but 90% of those days were poaching;) I've been too old for that...

Feb 5, 2015
  10. leetron rated galen's post Like in the thread MB report 1-29.

Fun stuff. dead squid I assume? Nice fish on the mud marlin bait! Yeah I too fish from a small boat and don't really care if I show up...

Jan 30, 2015
  11. surfershane rated galen's post Like in the thread "Evolving" as an angler.

That's a toad spot! "Evolving" is what true anglers love about the sport. It's not as much about mastery as it is about progression.

Jan 29, 2015
  12. Linebig rated galen's post Like in the thread First night of bay Fishing.

Safety first! You may want to upgrade your boat lights so you reduce the risk of getting run over. Oh yeah, nice fish. Are you fishing...

Jan 25, 2015
  13. BIGG RYNO rated galen's post Like in the thread 1/10/15 Fishing with Lawman.

I went fishing today with Bill and his friend Bill Garber. We left Dana Landing at around 6:45 and headed out to the kelp south of...

Jan 12, 2015
  14. fishmeister rated galen's post Like in the thread 1/10/15 Fishing with Lawman.

I went fishing today with Bill and his friend Bill Garber. We left Dana Landing at around 6:45 and headed out to the kelp south of...

Jan 10, 2015
  15. buddha rated galen's post Like in the thread 1/10/15 Fishing with Lawman.

Jan 10, 2015
  16. Nute rated galen's post Like in the thread Fish sizes.

The limits are 14" on bass and 22" on halibut and 5 fish of each for a 10 fish total. I am not familar with croaker and corvina...

Dec 30, 2014
  17. dan_gler rated galen's post Like in the thread Punta Colonet Outfit/Terminal Gear Reccomendations.

Been there once on the way home from an eight day. I would stick with at least 6 to 8 oz of weight, more depending on the current. We...

Dec 18, 2014
  18. Joe T. rated galen's post Like in the thread 10ft. Inflatable fishing raft, where can I take it?.

I have a Saturn 15' inflatable with a 20hp yamaha that could get you to the Coronados and back on a flat calm day. I'm guessing with...

Dec 16, 2014
  19. buddha rated galen's post Like in the thread Spinning reel In the bay.

To Buddha, Smokes go up to a 50 size capable of tackling larger yellowtail, 25 lbs of drag, 240 yds of 30lb braid. Just make sure you...

Dec 14, 2014
  20. in_a_days rated galen's post Like in the thread Freelance Report - 9/20.

Good times, skipjack in picture #1 looks bigger than the yft! I'm not hatin', you guys have more pelagics right there than I have...

Sep 25, 2014