Ratings galen has received

1. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

I went straight to Pepper Park, it was open.

May 23, 2020
  2. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

6:30 nothing.

May 23, 2020
  3. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

Any new news for the weekend? Gonna try to show up around 6:30.

May 22, 2020
  4. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Like in the thread Anyone ever fish the East Cape.

Fished Palmas de Cortez once, a Van Wormer resort. Fishing was lackluster, but did add some species to the list. Ladyfish, dogface...

May 20, 2020
  5. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Anyone ever fish the East Cape.

Fished Palmas de Cortez once, a Van Wormer resort. Fishing was lackluster, but did add some species to the list. Ladyfish, dogface...

May 19, 2020
  6. swings are free rated galen's post Like in the thread What is this?.

It’s a sea pansy, and no I’m not making that up.

May 12, 2020
  7. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread What is this?.

It’s a sea pansy, and no I’m not making that up.

May 12, 2020
  8. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread SD Bay Feeding Frenzy (Video).

What’s your take on the bumper crop of corvina this spring?

May 10, 2020
  9. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Fantail Carp (Video).

Never seen one of those, cool.

May 6, 2020
  10. Kian.K rated galen's post Like in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

Paul, as a “lib”, I try my best not to put a partisan spin on every aspect of life, certainly not my favorite outdoor activity....

May 5, 2020
  11. seanm rated galen's post Like in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

Paul, as a “lib”, I try my best not to put a partisan spin on every aspect of life, certainly not my favorite outdoor activity....

May 2, 2020
  12. A-Train rated galen's post Like in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

I should rephrase, I will call myself a “dem” , not a “lib.” Believe me, I don’t want recreational hunting and fishing access to go...

May 1, 2020
  13. A-Train rated galen's post Like in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

May 1, 2020
  14. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Like in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

I should rephrase, I will call myself a “dem” , not a “lib.” Believe me, I don’t want recreational hunting and fishing access to go...

May 1, 2020
  15. JoshJ123 rated galen's post Like in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

May 1, 2020
  16. fisheromen rated galen's post Like in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

Apr 30, 2020
  17. Chuck Taylor rated galen's post Like in the thread The one that got away....

If it was just meat, probably out there still kicking. I don’t shore fish but have had a few go ballistic on the deck of my inflatable....

Apr 25, 2020
  18. OPERATOR STINGRAY rated galen's post Like in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

Haven’t been out in a while, No fault of any lockdown. I have to imagine this is like other misdemeanor violations. Cops see illegal...

Apr 24, 2020
  19. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

Haven’t been out in a while, No fault of any lockdown. I have to imagine this is like other misdemeanor violations. Cops see illegal...

Apr 24, 2020
  20. bart rated galen's post Like in the thread The one that got away....

If it was just meat, probably out there still kicking. I don’t shore fish but have had a few go ballistic on the deck of my inflatable....

Apr 17, 2020