Ratings galen has received

1. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Pond fishing.

Pin minnows catch everything, looks like fun.

Apr 16, 2020
  2. NibbleSquad rated galen's post Like in the thread Pond fishing.

Pin minnows catch everything, looks like fun.

Apr 16, 2020
  3. A-Train rated galen's post Like in the thread The one that got away....

I give you a 4.3 on the gaff job, 9.2 on the dive:emoji_cold_sweat:

Apr 9, 2020
  4. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread The one that got away....

If it was just meat, probably out there still kicking. I don’t shore fish but have had a few go ballistic on the deck of my inflatable....

Apr 8, 2020
  5. Moseley rated galen's post Like in the thread The one that got away....

If it was just meat, probably out there still kicking. I don’t shore fish but have had a few go ballistic on the deck of my inflatable....

Apr 5, 2020
  6. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Mission Belle 1/6/20 Dragon Tales.

Legit ling.

Mar 7, 2020
  7. Fat Spottie rated galen's post Like in the thread Mission Belle 1/6/20 Dragon Tales.

Legit ling.

Mar 7, 2020
  8. mcfish rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

I will definitely report my findings!

Mar 2, 2020
  9. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

I did see a few mosquito fish. Without having one of the other guys in a dip net, I’m about 98% sure they were bluegill. Down on the...

Feb 29, 2020
  10. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

Checked it out this morning. No fish [ATTACH] ing for us but did go down to the water to take a look. Nothing catchable but did see some...

Feb 29, 2020
  11. geofish rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

Taking the kids up there this weekend, rain or shine. Anybody have any current info? Thanks

Feb 18, 2020
  12. DogDudeDrone rated galen's post Like in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

If it’s been slow even for you, then I don’t feel so bad getting blanked with the Mrs. yesterday.:emoji_wink:

Feb 17, 2020
  13. fisheromen rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

Feb 17, 2020
  14. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

Feb 17, 2020
  15. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

Taking the kids up there this weekend, rain or shine. Anybody have any current info? Thanks

Feb 17, 2020
  16. oh da shiz rated galen's post Like in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

Back when I fished trout there(late 80’s) seemed like every other rod was a Kencor. Anybody remember Kunan rods?

Feb 17, 2020
  17. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread North county 2/16.

Looks like you got it all! Enjoy

Feb 16, 2020
  18. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

If it’s been slow even for you, then I don’t feel so bad getting blanked with the Mrs. yesterday.:emoji_wink:

Feb 16, 2020
  19. Werfless rated galen's post Like in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

Back when I fished trout there(late 80’s) seemed like every other rod was a Kencor. Anybody remember Kunan rods?

Feb 16, 2020
  20. swings are free rated galen's post Like in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

Feb 16, 2020