Ratings galen has received

1. Easy619 rated galen's post Agree in the thread The dreaded bucket brigaders (WARNING RANT).

Yup, hardly ever see any actual anglers on the piers, just a bunch of kooks who think the ocean is a free seafood market. I think you...

Jul 3, 2020
  2. Werfless rated galen's post Agree in the thread Man what a day!.

You made that halibut look like it came with a zipper!

Jun 23, 2020
  3. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Agree in the thread Day at the bay with CCA 06.12.20.

Brand new rod for a 14” smelt, good trade!

Jun 15, 2020
  4. cavedog619 rated galen's post Agree in the thread Southbay report.

I fish from a 15 ft inflatable, so I am usually not right on shore. I see so many shore guys getting them, maybe I should try closer to...

May 30, 2020
  5. Tmaio123 rated galen's post Agree in the thread Southbay report.

I fish from a 15 ft inflatable, so I am usually not right on shore. I see so many shore guys getting them, maybe I should try closer to...

May 30, 2020
  6. jkimmbo rated galen's post Agree in the thread What is this?.

It’s a sea pansy, and no I’m not making that up.

May 12, 2020
  7. FoodGeekFish rated galen's post Agree in the thread What is this?.

May 12, 2020
  8. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated galen's post Agree in the thread What is this?.

May 12, 2020
  9. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Agree in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

Haven’t been out in a while, No fault of any lockdown. I have to imagine this is like other misdemeanor violations. Cops see illegal...

Apr 27, 2020
  10. Bassnbeans rated galen's post Agree in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

Haven’t been out in a while, No fault of any lockdown. I have to imagine this is like other misdemeanor violations. Cops see illegal...

Apr 27, 2020
  11. Chuck Taylor rated galen's post Agree in the thread The one that got away....

I give you a 4.3 on the gaff job, 9.2 on the dive:emoji_cold_sweat:

Apr 25, 2020
  12. Creek rated galen's post Agree in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

Apr 24, 2020
  13. Geeyoupee rated galen's post Agree in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

Apr 24, 2020
  14. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Agree in the thread The one that got away....

If it was just meat, probably out there still kicking. I don’t shore fish but have had a few go ballistic on the deck of my inflatable....

Apr 8, 2020
  15. Werfless rated galen's post Agree in the thread BSB 03-06-2020.

:emoji_fearful:

Mar 8, 2020
  16. mlzpinoy rated galen's post Agree in the thread Mission Belle 1/6/20 Dragon Tales.

Legit ling.

Mar 8, 2020
  17. geofish rated galen's post Agree in the thread Dos Picos.

I will definitely report my findings!

Feb 18, 2020
  18. FishGoBlub rated galen's post Agree in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

If it’s been slow even for you, then I don’t feel so bad getting blanked with the Mrs. yesterday.:emoji_wink:

Feb 17, 2020
  19. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Agree in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

Back when I fished trout there(late 80’s) seemed like every other rod was a Kencor. Anybody remember Kunan rods?

Feb 16, 2020
  20. Boogie rated galen's post Agree in the thread Q: How do you guys keep fish you plan to eat?.

Immediately bleeding a fish you intend to keep is always the best measure. The quicker you can stop all metabolism the fresher the...

Feb 6, 2020