Ratings galen has received

1. anchovie rated galen's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay report March 15.

2nd that! Did you build that boat?

Mar 17, 2015
  2. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread Corvina fishing today 3/14/15.

this guy is obviously trying to repeat Kyle B's post for some dumb reason. Let's keep this one under 10 posts!

Mar 14, 2015
  3. fishfanatic rated galen's post Agree in the thread trot line found.

Good lookin out! Poachers piss me off:rage:

Mar 12, 2015
  4. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread Consumption of Largemouth Bass.

I've never had largemouth. Of all the naturally spawning fish in our local lakes, largemouth are far and away the most sought after. I...

Mar 11, 2015
  5. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread trot line found.

Good lookin out! Poachers piss me off:rage:

Mar 11, 2015
  6. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread Waiting is the hardest part.

What kind did you get? Does it have a color monitor? Just remember that not every blip on the screen is a 2lb sandie! They are great...

Mar 9, 2015
  7. Nute rated galen's post Agree in the thread sealions.

Are either of you referring to the one-eyed SOB at Shelter island? I always get a little nervous when I see dads letting their small...

Mar 6, 2015
  8. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Agree in the thread 3-5 SD Bay night.

Way to stick to it Bryson. You guys will be there when it breaks open. Gotta love trying new stuff. I think I try a different lure or...

Mar 6, 2015
  9. Chris k rated galen's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona safety?.

Snake bites this spring probably your biggest fear. Watch where you step!

Mar 3, 2015
  10. Chris k rated galen's post Agree in the thread Cuyamaca now locking gates, no more honor system.

Not sure if rangers have the authority to confiscate gear. They would probably have to patrol in tandem in case they encountered...

Mar 2, 2015
  11. Chris k rated galen's post Agree in the thread The dreaded bucket brigaders (WARNING RANT).

Yup, hardly ever see any actual anglers on the piers, just a bunch of kooks who think the ocean is a free seafood market. I think you...

Mar 1, 2015
  12. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread The dreaded bucket brigaders (WARNING RANT).

Yup, hardly ever see any actual anglers on the piers, just a bunch of kooks who think the ocean is a free seafood market. I think you...

Mar 1, 2015
  13. Paulito rated galen's post Agree in the thread MB 2/26.

I though thou said you caught a spotty, look like a "sand" bass to me!

Feb 27, 2015
  14. Medicated fisherman rated galen's post Agree in the thread Half day trip tips?.

Unless it is a wide open bite, you can really help yourself by paying close attention to the guys getting bit the most. It can come...

Feb 15, 2015
  15. JJbasser rated galen's post Agree in the thread Thanks to all!.

So you're telling me that an internet forum can be informative and entertaining at the same time? Who would have thought. Keep it up...

Feb 14, 2015
  16. Chris k rated galen's post Agree in the thread Ramona Round 2 Jan 24th.

At least you got the side effect of some exercise hiking up there! I too got skunked my last time up there last spring. I was...

Jan 29, 2015
  17. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Agree in the thread First night of bay Fishing.

Scent like Unibutter will help the fish key in on your bait. Next time you go out, put your post in the "Bays and Lagoons" forum. I...

Jan 25, 2015
  18. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread 1-17-15 Fishing with Lawman.

Good stuff. Cool that you got to hear some advice from the pros as a bonus. Yeah, guys don't win tournaments by having fun and getting...

Jan 18, 2015
  19. STiCKY rated galen's post Agree in the thread Punta Colonet Outfit/Terminal Gear Reccomendations.

Been there once on the way home from an eight day. I would stick with at least 6 to 8 oz of weight, more depending on the current. We...

Dec 18, 2014
  20. Hurke van Trout rated galen's post Agree in the thread Wohlford anyone?.

If that's true, what a bummer! Same thing at Poway for their opener. Chaulk Mound needs to fix their truck!

Dec 15, 2014