Ratings galen has received

1. Werfless rated galen's post Agree in the thread 9/14 Offshore.

Nothing wrong with that trip!

Sep 15, 2019
  2. Nick Arevalo rated galen's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/8.

As soon as you sit down on a jet ski, your IQ goes down about 50 points and your courtesy stays at the dock. Some of us don’t have a...

Sep 12, 2019
  3. Medicated fisherman rated galen's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/8.

As soon as you sit down on a jet ski, your IQ goes down about 50 points and your courtesy stays at the dock. Some of us don’t have a...

Sep 11, 2019
  4. Roncador rated galen's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/8.

Sep 10, 2019
  5. swings are free rated galen's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/8.

Sep 10, 2019
  6. Tmaio123 rated galen's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/8.

Sep 10, 2019
  7. Chrisdlc11827 rated galen's post Agree in the thread San Clemente.

Oh my! What boat?

Sep 6, 2019
  8. mcfish rated galen's post Agree in the thread Bassmaster mag hasn't change in all these years..

Used to get BassMasters and Field and Stream as a kid. Watched Jimmy Houston, Roland Martin and a Bill Dance on Saturday mornings....

Sep 6, 2019
  9. oohkillem rated galen's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Kayak Report 8/31.

Triple bonies on the sabiki, bet that was fun!

Sep 5, 2019
  10. JJbasser rated galen's post Agree in the thread unbelievable run on catching bass by Edwin Evers.

Never seen a honey hole like that!

Sep 4, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated galen's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Glad to hear he’s still at it, that guy knows his stuff. Maybe not the most humble guy but can definitely back up the talk when he has a...

Sep 4, 2019
  12. FISH rated galen's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Kayak Report 8/31.

Sep 2, 2019
  13. geofish rated galen's post Agree in the thread First time going out - have some questions!.

Good info, X2 on letting the crew know it’s your first time. To be honest, it will probably be pretty easy to tell. No shame in...

Sep 2, 2019
  14. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Agree in the thread East Cape - Back in the day.

Not being so isolated down there anymore ( or anywhere) is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Sep 2, 2019
  15. Werfless rated galen's post Agree in the thread East Cape - Back in the day.

Not being so isolated down there anymore ( or anywhere) is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Sep 1, 2019
  16. geofish rated galen's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Kayak Report 8/31.

Sep 1, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated galen's post Agree in the thread Wish I had my pole...08/25/19.

Best non report I’ve seen in awhile, they would have to roll me out of that place!

Sep 1, 2019
  18. Craig T rated galen's post Agree in the thread Wish I had my pole...08/25/19.

Best non report I’ve seen in awhile, they would have to roll me out of that place!

Aug 31, 2019
  19. mcfish rated galen's post Agree in the thread Wish I had my pole...08/25/19.

Aug 30, 2019
  20. geofish rated galen's post Agree in the thread Wish I had my pole...08/25/19.

Aug 28, 2019