Ratings galen has received

1. Slater rated galen's post Disagree in the thread YFT ON 20# FLOURO AND SIZE 8 HOOKS.

FS has this offshore thing on lock, didn’t you know?! There are still some noobs on this board that he hasn’t enlightened. People who...

Sep 12, 2019
  2. TrueDrewBlue rated galen's post Disagree in the thread Oceanside Pier Fishing Help.

If you have a fishing license I would suggest spending your time at one of our fine bays instead.

Sep 21, 2018
  3. Bear6813 rated galen's post Disagree in the thread Big Butterfly Ray and Pushy Game Warden!.

Dry sand ain’t wet sand. I’m no biologist but for sake of photo quality, bring a Big Gulp cup and give him a quick shower before his 15...

Jul 13, 2018
  4. Roncador rated galen's post Disagree in the thread Marlin chasing on 1/2 day.

Marlin has little food value(yes i have had marlin tacos) lets say they get it up aftertwo hours then what? Gaff it for a photo op? Talk...

Oct 25, 2017
  5. Roncador rated galen's post Disagree in the thread Marlin chasing on 1/2 day.

If it is verified as a marlin, break it off, rent rod or not. My 2 cents.

Oct 24, 2017
  6. Dennis rated galen's post Disagree in the thread La Jolla kelp beds.

Way to expand your options, lots to catch out there.

Oct 10, 2016
  7. tupat liquor rated galen's post Disagree in the thread Halibut -protected species at North Island !.

Jul 21, 2016
  8. Medicated fisherman rated galen's post Disagree in the thread Consumption of Largemouth Bass.

I've never had largemouth. Of all the naturally spawning fish in our local lakes, largemouth are far and away the most sought after. I...

Mar 11, 2015