Ratings galen has received

1. camobass rated galen's post Helpful in the thread No rod ALL REEL.

Is this right behind a soccer field? Looks familiar.

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:57 PM
  2. FishBait rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Place is a CF after a stock. Trout Cove on a Saturday morning might be a great place to catch COVID if not a trout or...

Dec 29, 2020
  3. VinnyBass rated galen's post Helpful in the thread The battle of Mathematics and English....

The answer is unknowable. The premise says “Every elephant..” so that does not include only the 9 that the rabbit saw.

Aug 22, 2020
  4. RolloTomasi rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Q: How do you guys keep fish you plan to eat?.

Immediately bleeding a fish you intend to keep is always the best measure. The quicker you can stop all metabolism the fresher the...

Jun 4, 2020
  5. mcfish rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Coronado.

Right on. Did you teach your mom or did she teach you?!

May 25, 2020
  6. Vito1023 rated galen's post Helpful in the thread What is this?.

It’s a sea pansy, and no I’m not making that up.

May 13, 2020
  7. B8DHOOK rated galen's post Helpful in the thread What is this?.

May 13, 2020
  8. citruspirate rated galen's post Helpful in the thread What is this?.

May 12, 2020
  9. William Ritchie rated galen's post Helpful in the thread What is this?.

May 12, 2020
  10. fisheromen rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Beaches and Parks to close again.

Paul, as a “lib”, I try my best not to put a partisan spin on every aspect of life, certainly not my favorite outdoor activity....

Apr 30, 2020
  11. fisheromen rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Is SD Bay still closed for shore fishing?.

Haven’t been out in a while, No fault of any lockdown. I have to imagine this is like other misdemeanor violations. Cops see illegal...

Apr 24, 2020
  12. Baywolf rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Mission Belle 8/22/2019 YFT.

Deckhands will cut sinkers/jigs that are clanking against the boat, was that it?

Sep 1, 2019
  13. mcfish rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Swimbait PB.

I think I feel a cough coming on.....

Aug 30, 2019
  14. kyle12345 rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Mission Belle 8/22/2019 YFT.

Deckhands will cut sinkers/jigs that are clanking against the boat, was that it?

Aug 24, 2019
  15. kobra rated galen's post Helpful in the thread o side report 6/28.

NFIO!!!

Jul 1, 2019
  16. ColdEye rated galen's post Helpful in the thread 5/4/2019- Chubasco II.

Circle hooks work best with fish that are actively swimming away from you. That along with a steady wind are what rotate the hook into...

May 4, 2019
  17. kciuchta rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Winter kelp paddy?.

Offshore kelp this time of year is unlikely to hold much other than bait. Warmer water months when pelagics are migrating is when they...

Dec 7, 2018
  18. Noms rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Lexa 400 for Tuna.

A bait that swims well will be out past your furthest flyline cast in just a few short seconds. I little thing that can help is having...

Nov 24, 2018
  19. Rokbury14 rated galen's post Helpful in the thread Mixed bag 11/8, good times.

You weren’t lying, that is a solid calico.

Nov 11, 2018
  20. kciuchta rated galen's post Helpful in the thread First Time Kelp Beds.

If you are targeting bass, tighter to the kelp is usually better. I like swim baits and hard baits cast in the lanes between the...

Sep 25, 2018