Ratings gatorfan has given

1. gatorfan rated camobass's post Funny in the thread 7/23 report.

Nice fish! I thought you might have caught a blow fish by the looks of that middle pic

Jul 26, 2022
  2. gatorfan rated toolbox's post Like in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

There’s no fish at Barrett.. and definitely not during the spawn. I will be bird watching if I win.

Mar 30, 2022
  3. gatorfan rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Otay sat 3/26.

I love Otay on weekend afternoons with hardly any Boats or other floatation devices around making it feel like your very far from...

Mar 29, 2022
  4. gatorfan rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Hit up Lake Hodges again this week feeling like a breakthrough was imminent. Got in line way too early with the time change and sat in...

Mar 17, 2022
  5. gatorfan rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Well some crazy weather(rain/cool air temps) kept me from venturing out, but today I needed to get back on the water this morning since...

Mar 8, 2022
  6. gatorfan rated BassRygg's post Like in the thread Butch Brown Master Class.

For all you big bait fishermen... this is a must see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV5Qqx1YQok

Mar 3, 2022
  7. gatorfan rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

I plan on brining my reels and borrow the rods. My wife would kill me if i come back hme and tell het i need to buy new rods lol

Feb 4, 2022
  8. gatorfan rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Boarderbasser and I plan on going Jan 9th-14th 2023 Cant wait

Feb 4, 2022
  9. gatorfan rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Talked to Borderbasser, he said he made a mistake, the flight was not included. It's about $200 rt from TJ. Tipping all the workers,...

Feb 4, 2022
  10. gatorfan rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread otay 1/19 GREEN!.

just like everyone else [ATTACH]

Jan 27, 2022
  11. gatorfan rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread 2021 Photo Dump (Pic Heavy).

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jan 27, 2022
  12. gatorfan rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread 2021 Photo Dump (Pic Heavy).

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jan 27, 2022
  13. gatorfan rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Found: Cumberland Mesh stripping apron with fish ruler.

Pretty pricey apron! Good that you are throwing in the tube!

Jan 25, 2022
  14. gatorfan rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread For Sale ALL SOLD.

PM sent

Jan 23, 2022
  15. gatorfan rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread For Sale ALL SOLD.

Now that Costco has sold out of Cumberlands again....this is a solid deal if you want to get into float tubing. BTW, I recently got...

Jan 21, 2022
  16. gatorfan rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread For Sale Cumberland float tube new in box with extra set of inflatable pontoons.

Is this sold yet? More importantly...will your feelings be hurt if I shoot you a low-ball offer? Because I care about people's...

Jan 18, 2022
  17. gatorfan rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Snows coming, I'm outta here!.

Forecast for snow coming in tomorrow, time to head down the mountain! I've had 9 days of great fishing, topped off with an epic day...

Oct 7, 2021
  18. gatorfan rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread J street hijinks.

Was unable to fish for 3 weekends but got out for the sunset non-bite at J St. [ATTACH] Stuck to the marina...not a good call. Got 2...

Sep 28, 2021
  19. gatorfan rated objetty's post Like in the thread Logging In.

This worked for me over the last few days

Sep 28, 2021