Ratings Ggiannig89 has received

1. AzImport rated Ggiannig89's post Agree in the thread Ranch 99 market.

I think you’re joking but that would be a terrible idea. Easy way to spread disease to the local population.

Jun 27, 2020
  2. Werfless rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread Weight size.

Depends on current and drift speed from wind. I’d have anything from 4oz -8oz or even 12. Good luck

Jun 26, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Ggiannig89's post Agree in the thread Ranch 99 market.

I think you’re joking but that would be a terrible idea. Easy way to spread disease to the local population.

Jun 26, 2020
  4. inthedeep2 rated Ggiannig89's post Agree in the thread Ranch 99 market.

Jun 26, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread Best 15-foot fishing boat ????.

I have a 15’ hms calibogie that I take to La Jolla, Point Loma, the islands and the 9 often. Well built hull designer for ocean. Hobie...

Jun 16, 2020
  6. Noms rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread Cudas.

I’ve heard so much **** about barracuda being “nasty”, “not worth keeping”. Every way I tried, it was good. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

Jun 15, 2020
  7. StinkyPinky rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread Cudas.

I’ve heard so much **** about barracuda being “nasty”, “not worth keeping”. Every way I tried, it was good. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

Jun 15, 2020
  8. B8DHOOK rated Ggiannig89's post Agree in the thread Cudas.

Jun 15, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread Cudas.

Jun 15, 2020
  10. Tmaio123 rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread corvina questions.

[ATTACH]I’ve definitely found them to be hungry around grunion runs. But then again what bay fish isn’t hungry around the grunion runs?

Jun 7, 2020
  11. Fishferdayzzz rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread corvina questions.

[ATTACH]I’ve definitely found them to be hungry around grunion runs. But then again what bay fish isn’t hungry around the grunion runs?

Jun 6, 2020
  12. mlzpinoy rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread SD bay 5-24.

The halis and corvina are biting. Coincidence with the grunion run? I think not. From mouth of bay to shelter island.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jun 2, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Ggiannig89's post Agree in the thread Seaforth Live Bait.

Last I heard, yes

May 26, 2020
  14. Tmaio123 rated Ggiannig89's post Helpful in the thread Seaforth Live Bait.

Last I heard, yes

May 26, 2020
  15. PQangler rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread SD bay 5-24.

The halis and corvina are biting. Coincidence with the grunion run? I think not. From mouth of bay to shelter island.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 26, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread SD bay 5-24.

Also forgot to mention the leopard sharks were thick. At least 4 landed

May 26, 2020
  17. CrazyDonkey rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread SD bay 5-24.

May 26, 2020
  18. Midnightpass rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread SD bay 5-24.

May 26, 2020
  19. Kahuna bass rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread SD bay 5-24.

May 26, 2020
  20. scisports rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread SD bay 5-24.

May 26, 2020