Ratings gibby619 has given

1. gibby619 rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Staying in Pond Quarantine.

Even with the lakes open I haven’t really had a need to fish them. This morning was good. Missed a gang of bites and managed to score 6...

May 30, 2020 at 9:52 PM
  2. gibby619 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Finally got out on the water. It was nice just to be out. My daughter got to reel a few in, including a nice 4lber sitting on a nest....

May 30, 2020 at 9:51 PM
  3. gibby619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 5/27.

please open the other lakes!!! this one is getting beat to heck!! so hard to flip the tulles with all the tore out, lay down tulles. I...

May 27, 2020
  4. gibby619 rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 5/23.

Fished from 6:30am to 4:30pm. Had one bite the tail of my fluke and miss the hook, threw a gunfish around and didn't get any blowups....

May 23, 2020
  5. gibby619 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 3rd- Pulled 3 in out of 5 bites.

Yep...loaded up my kayak for another morning session only this time no Camo hat as I wore my old favorite Ranger Boats hat. The other...

May 3, 2020
  6. gibby619 rated BassHound's post Like in the thread Avoided a complete loss.

Was finally able to get the boat out. Only to launch and see no water flow from the pee hole. Seriously!? Did my water pump go out?...

Apr 29, 2020
  7. gibby619 rated chrismcgill's post Agree in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

I agree with you the social distancing is the best on the lake.. yes Walmart is crazy. I am hoping the powers to be will open the lakes...

Apr 28, 2020
  8. gibby619 rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

I don't have any info, but the more I think about it the more fishing at most of our lakes makes sense. For one, there won't be...

Apr 28, 2020
  9. gibby619 rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread No Bites Yet.

[ATTACH] Thought I felt a nibble, but it wasn't a bass.

Apr 19, 2020
  10. gibby619 rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Ponds por vida.

Ponding was decent this evening, went out for 2 hours. I ended up with these nice ones and missed two others. They wanted the 4in senko...

Apr 15, 2020
  11. gibby619 rated Jason_Spotfin08's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Bass Spawn 2020.

With all San Diego lakes being closed had to take advantage by meeting the fam out at the open campground where we had 24 hour access to...

Apr 5, 2020
  12. gibby619 rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread cap.

floated around el cap yesterday looking for bass. It has been slow for me until yesterday when I found the pattern. Finesse baits very...

Mar 10, 2020
  13. gibby619 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Hatrick - Jennings..

Yesterday I totally blew it with a large fish at Murray. I got lazy and thought I did not need the net and could lip the fish. Well.......

Mar 9, 2020
  14. gibby619 rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Shad Eater.

Time changed, but not the fishing... Stuck another beauty today on the bucca shad. She slammed it so hard that when my rod loaded up, I...

Mar 8, 2020
  15. gibby619 rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Gotta Love Early March.

Going to let the pictures do the talking this time. Go get em fellas [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 7, 2020
  16. gibby619 rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Crankbaits for breakfast at Otay.

Managed a dinky limit with a decent one on the cranksteezy this morning. Trick to it is to keep the crank just above the grass on the...

Mar 4, 2020
  17. gibby619 rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Otay-Saturday en la mañana.

Water temp is 60, it was a little disappointing tbh but I still managed a couple. I got two on cranks early. Missed two on a worm....

Feb 29, 2020
  18. gibby619 rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Otay rainy day.

Left Carlsbad in a light rain with wind, not a great way to go fishing. Got to otay to balmy temps with on and off wind and light rain....

Feb 9, 2020
  19. gibby619 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread San V today.

Was able to hit the water with @Sleepingwiththefishes it was chilly in the morning yet warmed up. Fishing was slow yet we could see...

Feb 8, 2020