Ratings gordon has given

1. gordon rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread HB this am.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had 1 hour to kill this morning...

Apr 3, 2022
  2. gordon rated Roncador's post Like in the thread MB last few sesh's.

Been getting some blowups on the spooks around sunset but topwater has been slow for me. They have been hitting the pointer 100 pretty...

Apr 2, 2022
  3. gordon rated Roncador's post Like in the thread C.R.E.A.M..

Hooked 10 landed 7. Hooked an absolute giant before my 7th that would not stop taking line, made the mistake of tightening my drag and...

Apr 2, 2022
  4. gordon rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Green Monster.

Small tide swing this morning caught my eye, so decided to stop by the jetty on the way to the store. Slow start and had to hop around...

Apr 2, 2022
  5. gordon rated maraxus's post Like in the thread 3/17 St Patrick's Day luck.

I prepared the mullet with salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic and parsley. 20 mins in the oven at 350F and it turned out pretty decent....

Apr 2, 2022
  6. gordon rated maraxus's post Like in the thread 3/17 St Patrick's Day luck.

After a long hiatus, went for an afternoon session yesterday to try my luck for a surf halibut. Tried using metal jigs, swimbaits and LC...

Apr 2, 2022
  7. gordon rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Double Legal 3/18.

Sup SDFISH, Last time I landed two legal hali from shore like eight years ago. Both measured at 22 inches and released [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 2, 2022
  8. gordon rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread March’22 Calico Bass & Sand Bass.

March’22 has been good. Got to fish with a good friend, swapped tackle n bait. Also caught a few fish at a couple different spots....

Apr 2, 2022
  9. gordon rated Queue's post Like in the thread Bridgeport area GIANT.

Worked up in the Bridgeport area last week doing electrofishing surveys. I've never electrofished these waters so I had no idea what to...

Dec 6, 2021
  10. gordon rated Timmmy's post Like in the thread Local Plastics.

What’s up SDFISH!? It’s been some time since I’ve been around the forum but there’s been no lack of fishing on my end. About a year ago...

Dec 6, 2021
  11. gordon rated F1$H's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

I'll be camped in my car in the line at 1 am just for a boat. What has life come to..... All jokes aside I can't wait for trout season,...

Dec 6, 2021
  12. gordon rated 1fishnfool's post Like in the thread CUYAMACA CAMP/FISH.

We went up for Vetrans day and had reserved a pontoon boat,super windy,we lost a couple fish,but really tough to fish from a pontoon...

Dec 6, 2021
  13. gordon rated mcfish's post Like in the thread CUYAMACA CAMP/FISH.

What did you catch the pug on???

Dec 6, 2021
  14. gordon rated Danielcs's post Like in the thread Quick Tuna question..

Thanks, You guys are the best. I didn't make it down to the 101 or the 230 today. Just searched all around the islands. It's great how...

Jul 1, 2021
  15. gordon rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Fluoro question.

What he said. Last weekend we were catching 25-60+ lbers, and then two hours later my 115 came to gaff on 40lb. Torque 25 on GF700m...

Jul 1, 2021
  16. gordon rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fluoro question.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I took 30, 40, 50 for bait. And 100 for flat falls. Went to the Coronado Canyon and saw LOTS of BFT. 20...

Jul 1, 2021
  17. gordon rated Chrisdlc11827's post Like in the thread BOLA Baja.

Haven’t posted in a while Went down to the bay of la a few weeks ago with my dad an some friends had a blast caught as manny yellow...

Jul 1, 2021
  18. gordon rated newpebble's post Like in the thread Fished this morning from 6:30 to 7:30…..

I fished this morning in LJ, the surf was calm with the occasional small set coming out of the south. The beach was thick kelp and...

Jul 1, 2021
  19. gordon rated Rawdeezy's post Like in the thread Flat Fall Question + Humbling Skunk Report.

I let free spool down, but when I bring back up I jig it up let flutter and reel in. Have had bites on both fall and while jigging. What...

Jun 23, 2021
  20. gordon rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread Aztec 1.5 Day 6/17/21.

Left the dock with captains Greg and Justin at the wheel. Loaded up some decent 5-6” sardines, with some small macs mixed in. Captain...

Jun 23, 2021