Ratings gordon has given

1. gordon rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread How far Offshore?.

I would have to think the 200 mile international line would be it . If you are fishing off the coast of another country IE Mexico what...

May 2, 2021 at 7:35 PM
  2. gordon rated A-Train's post Agree in the thread Temp break apps.

Windy.com app shows ocean temps, I won’t take my 13’ boat far enough to worry about temp breaks, but it’s pretty darn accurate as far as...

May 2, 2021 at 6:50 PM
  3. gordon rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Temp break apps.

Not an app, but tempbreak.com is my favorite site.. bunch of overlays, with all the banks noted

May 2, 2021 at 6:49 PM
  4. gordon rated Kian.K's post Agree in the thread Legend Full Day.

That yellow is the least yellow yellow ive ever seen, Its almost completely blue. Nice catch. good report

May 2, 2021 at 6:47 PM
  5. gordon rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Stardust Jackpot.

Took the 3/4 day boat Stardust out of Santa Barbara today. The crew and captain were really great. Fishing was tough, they said it was...

Apr 3, 2021
  6. gordon rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Legend Full Day.

Nice job fishing, that sculpin looks kinda naked without the spines

Apr 1, 2021
  7. gordon rated joem83's post Like in the thread Hey, that's not a ray!.

Thought I snagged a bat ray this morning when my drag started ripping. Nope! Not a ray, it was my first legal! 24 inches. 1/4 oz jig...

Aug 15, 2020
  8. gordon rated Jordand's post Like in the thread Lummi Wa.

What an amazing day. Forgot to take a bunch of pictures! Too busy drinking beers and pulling pots. But man what a fun skill to learn....

Aug 13, 2020
  9. gordon rated Rawdeezy's post Funny in the thread First surf sesh 8/10.

Ended buying this and it worked great! H mart 3.99 Caught another small Corbina today during afternoon sesh[ATTACH]

Aug 13, 2020
  10. gordon rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Piece of S....

How do you know when you're just a piece of c...? You tag rocks in Rock Creek canyon! The people littering, tagging, and carving up...

Aug 6, 2020
  11. gordon rated joem83's post Funny in the thread Thrill seeker 8/1.

Why would anyone ever want to leave Fresno to come down here?

Aug 6, 2020
  12. gordon rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Thrill seeker 8/1.

Had one of my day ones coming down from Fresno wanting to get back on the drag Screamer's. Plenty of runs last night got my boy on some...

Aug 6, 2020
  13. gordon rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Topwater vina: first ever.

Its hard to believe that these fish smash topwater so hard and still miss it. 5 blow ups over a few days and I got one to stick! This...

Aug 6, 2020
  14. gordon rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread 8/1 Patty action.

Nice work. I went out this past Monday with a friend also with FBC. Went out 30 miles past Point Loma. Trolled around a few hours for...

Aug 2, 2020
  15. gordon rated crawdadguy's post Like in the thread 8/1 Patty action.

great news Im going out this week!

Aug 2, 2020
  16. gordon rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I’m glad he’s playing golf....

Is that really what you are upset about? Pretty Pathetic. Trump takes his time off at his resort that has a golf course on it. Other...

Aug 2, 2020
  17. gordon rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca camping/fishig.

I always have reception up there with Verizon, but if its really important... youll have to decide if its worth it. I am thinking of...

Jul 30, 2020
  18. gordon rated Creek's post Like in the thread AG.

At work racking up that good O/T today, but I was able to watch some of AG Barr's testimony in front of the Clown Committee. Did anyone...

Jul 29, 2020
  19. gordon rated itsyaboysears's post Like in the thread El Jaral, Loreto, B.C.S..

Not in San Diego but.... Just thought I would make a quick post and share what I caught last night while fishing out here on my first...

Jul 23, 2020
  20. gordon rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread Covid Crappies.

Been awhile since I've fished for crappies... I finally made it out last Sun. [ATTACH] Nothing really has changed...But the Mask....

Jul 22, 2020