Ratings gordon has given

1. gordon rated A-Train's post Agree in the thread Temp break apps.

Windy.com app shows ocean temps, I won’t take my 13’ boat far enough to worry about temp breaks, but it’s pretty darn accurate as far as...

May 2, 2021 at 6:50 PM
  2. gordon rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Temp break apps.

Not an app, but tempbreak.com is my favorite site.. bunch of overlays, with all the banks noted

May 2, 2021 at 6:49 PM
  3. gordon rated Kian.K's post Agree in the thread Legend Full Day.

That yellow is the least yellow yellow ive ever seen, Its almost completely blue. Nice catch. good report

May 2, 2021 at 6:47 PM
  4. gordon rated Fishferdayzzz's post Agree in the thread Maxwell Ghislaine.

Well her court day is tomorrow unless she gets killed like Epstein. I wonder how much they’ll let her talk. Bet Obama the clintons,...

Jul 15, 2020
  5. gordon rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Covid-19 Beer Blast.

and to think all of those gullible covid agree-ers were packed on the streets doing their "peaceful" protests and rioting and looting...

Jul 14, 2020
  6. gordon rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Politicising The Pandemia - The Evidence.

Let's just call it the way it really is.. Covid was a political tool from the start. We said it a dozen times on here.. Democrats died...

Jul 14, 2020
  7. gordon rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread The 4th is with us at full force at OB pier:).

Saba is pacific mackerel! It's usually cured in vinegar in sushi; really delicious way to prepare it. I also like to grill mackerel...

Jul 6, 2020
  8. gordon rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Buying 8-17lb med or med/hvy-fast action..

Heck, UglyStik GX2 7' MH will probably fit the bill with money to spare. Not insanely sensitive, but it sits right in on that range for...

Jul 2, 2020
  9. gordon rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Pickled Bonito.

I baked some last night and made some tuna fish style sandwiches for fishing today. Small sour pickles, red onion, celery , cilantro,...

Nov 27, 2017
  10. gordon rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread La Jolla 11/15/17 kelp report *theres still lots of life!.

That's the real/traditional way to cook/eat. Others in my house would not want to see a fish on their plate.

Nov 16, 2017
  11. gordon rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island marina baby fish 2-19.

Beats a zero!

Feb 19, 2017
  12. gordon rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Year end review. Pic heavy.

Some good size calicos.

Dec 25, 2016
  13. gordon rated Roncador's post Agree in the thread Kelp day 12-21.

I honestly don't mind keeping bass I think they taste great -spotties. Calico bass would have to be up there on my list of favorite...

Dec 21, 2016
  14. gordon rated Fomen's post Agree in the thread 2005 175 Dorado / New boat owner.

Dude, that thing will EASILY make it to the Coronado's. Don't hesitate to go. I had an 18' Sea Pro center console with a 90 hp Mercury 4...

Dec 17, 2016
  15. gordon rated Thomas R's post Agree in the thread Repainting old jigs.

What would spraying it with WD-40 do to it before painting?

Dec 9, 2016
  16. gordon rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Easiest Local Trout Fishing?.

I never knew people were that crazy about trout fishing after a stocking. after reading all these posts about the trout openers now I...

Dec 6, 2016
  17. gordon rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Fishing in North County.

When u have the time try kayak fishing San Diego or mission bay. Way more action/fish to catch..Spanish landing is a good spot for...

Dec 1, 2016
  18. gordon rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Otay, Hodges, or Miramar for 11/23.

Hodges is closed for the season...sorry bud https://www.sandiego.gov/water/recreation/fishbulletin#Hodges Otay is a good lake and...

Nov 21, 2016
  19. gordon rated BadBilly's post Agree in the thread Crystal pier?.

Double on this 1... and a bunch, maybe 30 or more small cali bass.[ATTACH]

Oct 29, 2016