Ratings gordon has given

1. gordon rated galen's post Agree in the thread Avet SX 5.3 MCA.

On a different subject, we went down to the 302 sunday and did not see a single patty the entire day. You may not encounter much on that...

Jun 14, 2016
  2. gordon rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread OB Pier This Satuday.

I've fished OB pier a few times - never saw any anti-fish people. News to me. I would think cut squid would work. Seen people use...

Jun 13, 2016
  3. gordon rated metalman's post Agree in the thread The San Diego.

Coronado islands, pretty sure.

Jun 1, 2016
  4. gordon rated Talk of the town's post Agree in the thread Dumb sport boat newbie questions.

8oz. Torpedo. Sinker. That's what they give you if you rent a rod from them. I would even take some heavier in case of a strong current...

May 8, 2016
  5. gordon rated Uwjon's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway...again :(.

If the park rangers won't help I would call fish and game, or at least cal tip and report it. San Diego office number is 858-467-4201...

Mar 25, 2016
  6. gordon rated Rxwoman's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway...again :(.

Yeah, I'm guessing that any lake I go to is going to have it's share of jerks and ***holes too.

Mar 25, 2016
  7. gordon rated ryeguy's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway...again :(.

4. get a gopro because that sh!% would be awesome to watch haha

Mar 25, 2016
  8. gordon rated dingokevin's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway...again :(.

Just pick up your phone record the interaction and then call the bait shop then the cops. It is against the law to harass a hunter with...

Mar 25, 2016
  9. gordon rated Kinron's post Agree in the thread Lightning Trout Tortured Me @Jennings.

Took my boys (15 & 3) to Lake Jennings Sunday morning for some family fun. We hit Hermit Cove and were pretty excited to see half a...

Mar 20, 2016
  10. gordon rated dingokevin's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

No one around you stood up and help you? Fish on, next time tell them I'm with in the law and pound sand.

Mar 17, 2016
  11. gordon rated gatorfan's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Amazing! YOU should have called the authorities for harassment! Unless of course they have already started the "must release bass"...

Mar 17, 2016
  12. gordon rated nstd's post Agree in the thread Rubber boots.

what are some good rubber boots to be used for stomping the bays or local lakes?

Mar 16, 2016
  13. gordon rated Tactical.Fish0313's post Agree in the thread Anybody going to check out the 'Fred Hall fishing expo.

Wanted to know if anybody's ever gone to a Fred Hall Expo at Del Mar fair grounds ? I'm planning on going towards the end of the month...

Mar 6, 2016
  14. gordon rated DCFISH's post Agree in the thread New Seaforth PM.

Waiting on the YT to show up on the reports to fish them! Been itching to get one!

Mar 5, 2016
  15. gordon rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread New Seaforth PM.

The times I've been on those boats I have never seen a device used. I sometimes see pelicans waiting around to grab those that don't...

Mar 4, 2016
  16. gordon rated mishawn23's post Agree in the thread Perris or Elsinore....??.

That would be saltwater though wouldn't it? I only fish fresh.... scary things come out of saltwater. I'm still a little wimpy like that...

Mar 2, 2016
  17. gordon rated WHEREtheFISHare86's post Agree in the thread Help with deep sea trip!.

wait another month or so, for the yellowtail and bass fishing to pick up. Pick a day during the week with less crowds when the fishing...

Feb 29, 2016
  18. gordon rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Doggy Lives Matter.

Its got nothing to do with the guns!!! It is the idiots!

Feb 27, 2016
  19. gordon rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Doggy Lives Matter.

There will never be a gun control law that only reasonable, friendly people can have guns. So, since idiots will continue to have them,...

Feb 26, 2016