Ratings gordon has given

1. gordon rated Warburto's post Agree in the thread Mission bay December 1st 2015.

5 less than 24", limit 10. For what we catch around here, basically a 5 fish limit :P

Dec 7, 2015
  2. gordon rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Man buns.

I think they would look better if they were flattened out with a baseball bat.

Oct 6, 2015
  3. gordon rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Agree in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

:cigar::cigar::cigar::astronaut::astronaut::confused::confused::confused:

Sep 21, 2015
  4. gordon rated STINGRAYZJEFF's post Agree in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

THE EGOS HERE ARE AMAZING....

Sep 20, 2015
  5. gordon rated indymusky's post Agree in the thread New here, thoughts.

I agree 100 percent on flouro and a decent spinning set up. Just as long as it has a good drag setting for you. Maybe start off with 8...

Sep 18, 2015
  6. gordon rated C0MRAD's post Agree in the thread New here, thoughts.

The upcoming trout season is a great time to take kids fishing. With just a little bit of research and planning you can almost...

Sep 18, 2015
  7. gordon rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

Says his buddy jumped in and grabbed it and brought it up...I personally find this very hard to believe unless the fish was basically dead.

Sep 16, 2015
  8. gordon rated STINGRAYZJEFF's post Agree in the thread 45 lb yellowtail from the jetty?.

Yeah right....chalk it up to a bloke from down under....ok.....swim bait I hear....ok fine...how did he land it? Did he have a gaff?...

Sep 16, 2015
  9. gordon rated creeker1's post Agree in the thread San V..

Awesome, no shore access. That eliminates me and many other taxpayers.

Sep 16, 2015
  10. gordon rated filippo's post Agree in the thread Wireless printer with Windows.

On Windows comp: uninstall the printer and all software that came with it, reboot your computer, and reinstall printer drivers following...

Sep 15, 2015
  11. gordon rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread New to area.

I disagree with leaving the coffee grinders at home, there are quite a few people who fish them with great success. Every piece of...

Sep 14, 2015
  12. gordon rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Newbie question.

Yes you do , only public piers are exempt.

Aug 21, 2015
  13. gordon rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread Respect.

Simply said boaters should stay out of casting distance from shore fishers, them and their belongings. First come first serve sounds...

Aug 17, 2015
  14. gordon rated mclanea's post Agree in the thread New Sea Forth PM.

I get the strategy in that if you get a bunch of YT than you'll fill the boat the next day. But dang, that's pretty rough for the...

Jul 31, 2015
  15. gordon rated Marcus Reichert's post Agree in the thread 7.12.2015: SD Bay Again.

why is there a skunk drowned in a bucket?

Jul 13, 2015
  16. gordon rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread OB pier.

nice bass from the pier!!

Jul 6, 2015