Ratings gordon has given

1. gordon rated Rawdeezy's post Funny in the thread First surf sesh 8/10.

Ended buying this and it worked great! H mart 3.99 Caught another small Corbina today during afternoon sesh[ATTACH]

Aug 13, 2020
  2. gordon rated joem83's post Funny in the thread Thrill seeker 8/1.

Why would anyone ever want to leave Fresno to come down here?

Aug 6, 2020
  3. gordon rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread My little friend....

Picked up a trash can by my back shed..and look who was waiting for me! I'm always looking for them considering where I live, but I...

Jul 16, 2020
  4. gordon rated Roddd's post Funny in the thread Dinner....

Bonito vs. Bonita, what is the difference? - The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

Nov 27, 2017
  5. gordon rated ethan1991's post Funny in the thread Nice catch.

Question, I always see this orange fish swimming around does anyone know of an orange looking fish?

Mar 18, 2017
  6. gordon rated scisports's post Funny in the thread Harbor Island marina baby fish 2-19.

I've yet to catch anything on em.... maybe deeper water is the trick, as they are supposed to excel on the drop... Seem to be just...

Feb 20, 2017
  7. gordon rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Target Acquired, La Jolla Kelp Report.

Dude, they're all males....what gives?

Dec 11, 2016
  8. gordon rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread 45# tuna at South Shores!!.

Seriously.... It was just laying there lol [ATTACH] Birds were happy. The end.

Dec 1, 2016
  9. gordon rated Longbow's post Funny in the thread Saturday fun 11/19/16.

LOL Safely released.

Nov 20, 2016
  10. gordon rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Travelin'...some recent trips I've taken.

Uhhh.... Uhhh.... Yeah.... Get it....

Nov 17, 2016
  11. gordon rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Is this the demise of the Democrat Party?.

CNN is holding on as long as they can.

Nov 14, 2016
  12. gordon rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread clear section on tip of rod, what is it?.

I think they do that because it's easier to see if a fish is biting.

Nov 10, 2016
  13. gordon rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Report - SanDiego 10/30.

They slept along the rail!

Nov 3, 2016
  14. gordon rated Nickweissmusic's post Funny in the thread Caught a dog at dog beach.

I've never heard that before, are they prone to more bacteria or something when it's warm? I've had real food poisoning before, wasn't...

Oct 27, 2016
  15. gordon rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Drone Fishing at the surf.

Enjoy a blown up inbox much?

Oct 26, 2016
  16. gordon rated Paulito's post Funny in the thread Something stinks east Mission Bay.

Guys we can help out with this smell. The other day, I went out to fish and it took forever to land a fish. I was so happy that I landed...

Jun 11, 2016
  17. gordon rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread wrong kind, mark two....

Third day in a row, no fish worth a rat's... bay bass were on the chew as usual in the river. No good. First cast on the MB channel side...

Jun 7, 2016
  18. gordon rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread Tuna Crabs? Yep it's true . . ..

I remember seeing these for the first time last year while staying at Paradise Point with friends. My friends sister-in-law got pretty...

Jun 1, 2016