Ratings gordon has received

1. Vpgarcia rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Legend Full Day.

Left on time. Breakfast burrito was good coffee was strong. Napped my hang over off. Captain tried hard for signs of yellows but up...

Apr 4, 2021
  2. B8DHOOK rated gordon's post Agree in the thread First Pt Loma Kelp advice.

I think with cut bait that is what you are more likely to find. If you are not getting live bait i would suggest Hook up baits, I use...

Aug 7, 2020
  3. plako rated gordon's post Agree in the thread AG.

watched the whole thing. Leftists sowing seeds of division and fear and general confusion. Business as usual

Jul 30, 2020
  4. fisheromen rated gordon's post Agree in the thread AG.

watched the whole thing. Leftists sowing seeds of division and fear and general confusion. Business as usual

Jul 29, 2020
  5. Medicated fisherman rated gordon's post Agree in the thread AG.

Jul 29, 2020
  6. Creek rated gordon's post Agree in the thread AG.

Jul 29, 2020
  7. oldfogey rated gordon's post Agree in the thread AG.

Jul 29, 2020
  8. AzImport rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Buying 8-17lb med or med/hvy-fast action..

uglystik website. That's all I use for my saltwater bass or trout rods. they last forever. the bigger tiger model too it outlasted a...

Jul 2, 2020
  9. Tnel73 rated gordon's post Agree in the thread La Jolla 11/15/17 kelp report *theres still lots of life!.

threw back a couple legal calicos and jonny bass myself, nice 2lb vermillion. good day. nice fishin with u [ATTACH] thats u

Nov 15, 2017
  10. metalman rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

you sir are making America great again

May 24, 2017
  11. Agiambre rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

you sir are making America great again

May 23, 2017
  12. Fat Spottie rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Nice catch.

yeah those fish are worth 500 bucks...

Mar 18, 2017
  13. dahoang55 rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Best use of time.

id just fish just before sunset and check out some catch reports on here, no matter how old. to get an idea of where people like to go....

Mar 18, 2017
  14. Carterantebi rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island marina baby fish 2-19.

they are hand made local baits from a small operation. expect to pay an extra 2 bucks. I mean really? people worried about the cost?...

Feb 21, 2017
  15. swings are free rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Man buns.

seeing these is surreal. you can actually see into the hive mind of anti-male anti-american progressives DEStrROYING OUR NATION ONE HEAD...

Dec 26, 2016
  16. metalman rated gordon's post Agree in the thread OB Pier 7-10.

Today this friendly guy with about 6 set ups on a cart told me he likes using a 3/4 oz - 1 oz mega bait lure. with a medium fast retrieve

Dec 1, 2016
  17. sargo rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Travelin'...some recent trips I've taken.

Mom's spaghetti

Nov 18, 2016
  18. NickasFish55 rated gordon's post Agree in the thread Pond in 4s ranch.

the die off like the guy said earlier. it's nothing special and there are always kids on the dam which is the only place to go with any...

Nov 16, 2016
  19. bgood rated gordon's post Agree in the thread How bad are the meth heads really?.

never had a problem... ever, whoever told u it was a big deal or even an issue doesn't know what they're talkin about. you should worry...

Nov 13, 2016
  20. localfishinboy rated gordon's post Agree in the thread How bad are the meth heads really?.

never had a problem... ever, whoever told u it was a big deal or even an issue doesn't know what they're talkin about. you should worry...

Nov 11, 2016