Ratings gordon has received

1. keyvi rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Fishing spot needed for visit to S.D..

they read it dude, the strucures aren't like what you described. if you wanna fish off rocks look into sunset cliffs. thats the closest...

Feb 11, 2017
  2. Rocketship rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Doggy Lives Matter.

lol this thread is still running. Police are dirt bags as often as they are heroes, most of em are dudes just doing a job. No special...

Mar 10, 2016
  3. Rocketship rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Doggy Lives Matter.

real life situations? Cops show up AFTER the citizen deals with the real life situation. No one is saying cops are all *******s and have...

Mar 9, 2016
  4. Low&Slow rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Racism and prejudices.

you got a chip on your shoulder and you're turning mole hills into mountains. Sounds to me like you got low self esteem and you're...

Oct 29, 2015
  5. Low&Slow rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Racism and prejudices.

read the post, your thinking inside your box and not getting it. Look at yourself dude. You are on a fishing website whining about how...

Oct 29, 2015
  6. Low&Slow rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Racism and prejudices.

those guys are just being nice cause you seem like a wounded puppy and you need a hug. Mr. educated who uses fishing forums for...

Oct 29, 2015
  7. STiCKY rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Coronado Islands (MEXICO) Heads up.

sub 1 minute response! WOW:woot:! I get it, you thrive on internet arguments and you fancy yourself the king. Fancy baby take yer bottle...

Jul 29, 2015
  8. STiCKY rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Coronado Islands (MEXICO) Heads up.

wow. WORDS. I'm gonna assume in all those words you went on a nonsensical emotional rant, but ill never know. GOOD JOB DUDE

Jul 29, 2015
  9. STiCKY rated gordon's post Disagree in the thread Coronado Islands (MEXICO) Heads up.

Mexicans are out of control Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2015