Ratings gordon has received

1. Werfless rated gordon's post Funny in the thread AG.

watched the whole thing. Leftists sowing seeds of division and fear and general confusion. Business as usual

Jul 29, 2020
  2. Bassnbeans rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Beans of the Promised Land.

I guess I'll see the rest of you there

Jul 14, 2020
  3. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated gordon's post Funny in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

i gave a homeless guy i saw picking through cans at a dumpster at seaforth a beer and he told me he was seeing them from shore at...

Sep 3, 2018
  4. Werfless rated gordon's post Funny in the thread 11/26 Mega Boils and LJ fishin.

Half of the time since october at somepoint i see these huge huge schools of giant sardines. Impossible to count. Under them sometimes i...

Nov 27, 2017
  5. Larry M rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Mariner's- The one that got away!!! (possible id?).

I'm gonna assume it was a ghost shark that roams the water with a belly full of spanish gold

Jun 28, 2017
  6. Gizmo719 rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

you sir are making America great again

May 25, 2017
  7. geofish rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

May 24, 2017
  8. Werfless rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

May 23, 2017
  9. Ram-Rod rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

May 23, 2017
  10. Rasamufasa rated gordon's post Funny in the thread DECK HAND!.

Hey Marine, nice to see you around. You have to ride the 1/2 and 3/4 day boats regularly. if you learn everyones names and can shoot the...

Apr 6, 2017
  11. Werfless rated gordon's post Funny in the thread DECK HAND!.

Hey Marine, nice to see you around. You have to ride the 1/2 and 3/4 day boats regularly. if you learn everyones names and can shoot the...

Apr 5, 2017
  12. fishboy92 rated gordon's post Funny in the thread What to throw.

hook up baits all day. salt or fresh. all day, tell chad Gid sent u https://www.hookupbaits.com/

Mar 27, 2017
  13. Silverfish rated gordon's post Funny in the thread West basin marina fishin.

14" halibut. The halibut were biting hard all day in the west basin. I also trolled a school of mackerel for all it was worth. 1 spotty...

Mar 21, 2017
  14. Werfless rated gordon's post Funny in the thread West basin marina fishin.

14" halibut. The halibut were biting hard all day in the west basin. I also trolled a school of mackerel for all it was worth. 1 spotty...

Mar 18, 2017
  15. geofish rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Let's talk skif wars.....

bruh, there are too many posts. can we get a summary post to refine what is happening here. tenks

Mar 18, 2017
  16. geofish rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Nice catch.

yeah those fish are worth 500 bucks...

Mar 18, 2017
  17. Carterantebi rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Navionics artificial reefs.

chickens of the sea

Mar 16, 2017
  18. kobra rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

seeing these is surreal. you can actually see into the hive mind of anti-male anti-american progressives DEStrROYING OUR NATION ONE HEAD...

Mar 9, 2017
  19. Werfless rated gordon's post Funny in the thread LJ Kelp.

head out there wed morning. I'm gonna tell u my plan u poke holes where need be, or alert me of them. Heading outta Dana 645 runnin to...

Dec 19, 2016
  20. Carterantebi rated gordon's post Funny in the thread Now I Told You This....

""I told y'all (I told y'all) It was 'bout to happen, but y'all wouldn't listen to me (I told y'all) Now you see it's poppin' off Got...

Dec 7, 2016