Ratings gordon has received

1. kyle12345 rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread 3 Day Keep Reels and Rods Clean.

in that situation I'd rinse with gentle pressure such as pouring water out of a water bottle. gentle pressure as to not push the salt deeper

Aug 28, 2020
  2. Werfless rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread 8/1 Patty action.

wa The diver said he could see at least 20 yards while below

Aug 5, 2020
  3. all day long... rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread La Bufadora 7/6.

Hey can we drive down there right now? I have been delaying a trip to the same spot because i thought border was closed!!! please...

Jul 15, 2020
  4. geofish rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread Gear for Winter Bottom Fishing.

Hook up baits. 1.5oz. Bounce or hang it a few cranks above 100 feet. Ez

Nov 23, 2017
  5. Ram-Rod rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread finishing a gaff?.

Why take the time to tihs post here? Eat *****s

Nov 2, 2017
  6. lone_wolf rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla 9/27.

The lack of boats told me all I needed to know. I hung out anyway and weaved through traps and kelp seein what was doin there and it was...

Oct 5, 2017
  7. Roddd rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla 9/27.

The lack of boats told me all I needed to know. I hung out anyway and weaved through traps and kelp seein what was doin there and it was...

Sep 28, 2017
  8. geofish rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread ship wrecks?.

so you are saying those rare occasions it is good it is good or is there "panfish there all the time"

Jul 7, 2017
  9. Striker115 rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay this past week.

locals u wanna sub to.. Bearz G, MrEastSide619. RodneyMarquez, Hardcore, jig jig pow, The Native Fisherman, don't forget HOOKUP BAITS...

Mar 18, 2017
  10. gnohs rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread Harbor Island marina baby fish 2-19.

they are hand made local baits from a small operation. expect to pay an extra 2 bucks. I mean really? people worried about the cost?...

Feb 20, 2017
  11. ScubaLee03 rated gordon's post Helpful in the thread Hard Shell Ghost Shrimp?.

some kind of mantis

Feb 19, 2016