Post Ratings

Birthday:
Jan 18, 1976 (Age: 41)
Environmental Inspector

Share This Page

GutHooKeD

The Cashmere Panda, AKA the Bamboo Boss..., Male, 41, from Temecula

SDFish VIP
  • There are no messages on GutHooKeD's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 18, 1976 (Age: 41)
    Environmental Inspector
    Name:
    Keith
    Boat:
    14ft skiff
    Personal Best Catches:
    My Wife
    Married father of two who is a bay bass fishing nut!

1/2 of Team Spotty Count...

AKA The Cashmere Panda

The Cashmere Panda on the mic, and I'm not jokin', moved to So Cal, by way of Oakland...
    On a misty mountain top, that's where I live, blowin' smoke, plus this mist, I stay double hid...
    I tried to warn you kid, but you just wouldn't listen, Panda skills shine bright, when I'm out here fishin'...
    Stubby paws, stubby toes, smoke out this stubby nose, spittin' Bamboo game, at these Panda hoes...
    Dark circles around my eyes, but I get much sleep, catch me on the under, out here on the creep...
    Bitin' bamboo, spittin' bars, sippin' Panda brew, drivin' Panda cars...
    Smokin' these green leaves, in my Bamboo pipe, dip out to Hong Kong, on a Bamboo flight...
    This mammal rock the mic, from this misty forest, so much smoke in the air, you can't ignore this...

A Panda on the microphone? Some **** you never heard of, & this one's been found guilty, of attempted mic murder...
    See me swing this Pandillac, like Bamboo in the breeze, Bamboo wood wheel grippin', while I smoke these trees...
    Spit these flows with ease, almost like it comes natural, in the Panda kitchen, cookin' Bamboo casserole...
    Always greet the homies, with a pound from my paw, everytime I grab the mic, go on, drop that jaw...
    Cut it up like a saw, when the Panda mouthpiece spit, nothin' but fire, burn you to a crisp...
    I tell it like it is, no time to Bamboozle, laid up in Beijing, eatin' Bamboo & Noodles...
    Don't go causin' trouble, Pandas are peaceful creatures, but if you wanna go there, these Panda claws will reach ya'...
    Better call a Preacher, for those last rights, The Cashmere Panda on the stage, & I'm killin' mics...

Throw those Paws in the air, if you feel me, stack this Bamboo, up to the ceiling...
    These handles I'm reelin', keep my tail movin', Panda on the dance floor, watch me groovin'...
    Can you tell me when you've seen a Panda Pop n' Lock? Black & White Boss on the mic, Bamboo flow don't stop...
    Sippin' my juice, out this Jeweled up Chalice, blowin' smoke, all up in this Bamboo Palace...
    Paws with claws hold it down, for my species, up in you fishin' spot, droppin' Panda feces...
    Dressed for formal occasions, always black & white, drapped in my tuxedo, like a bird without flight...
    I'm talkin' about those Penguins, my frozen homies, shout out from yours truly, the one and only...
    Cashmere Panda, up on your set, fur soft as silk, and this line stay wet...

Cashmere Panda blowin' up, causin' Pandemonium, all the haters on my tail, I be ignorin' em'...
    Blow your eardrums out, the threat is real, hear the trunk rattle, as I grip this Bamboo wheel...
    Glidin' down the Interstate, Panda horn is beepin', out on the water, on silent creepin'...
    Lookin' for some bass, with this Bamboo rod, whether fishin' or mic rockin', I'm a Panda God...
    Only thing sharper than my hooks, are these Panda claws, Panda lovers in the house, throw up your paws...
    These Spottys open up their jaws, when the swimbait swimmin', got one on my line, see this Panda grinnin'...
    I'm known for always winnin', ain't no second place, Panda jig on the bottom, in a Spotted face...
    These fish chewin' on my jig, like this Panda eats Bamboo, Cashmere Panda wreckin' shop, you know what it do...

All across the world, it's a Panda Pandemic, spreadin' Panda fever, better call a medic...
    The Cashmere Panda runnin' wild, like a Bamboo whirlwind, throwin' these haters, in a tailspin...
    This Black & White fur, stay oh so soft, Panda candy paint, oh so much gloss...
    All this lead I toss, results in bass fatalities, all this bamboo I'm burnin', cause respiratory casualties...
    Got no abnormalities, clean bill of health, in the Jade Palace, stackin' Bamboo wealth...
    I'm tucked away up here, on my misty mountain, hear the Bamboo shakin', there ain't no doubtin'...
    Panda speakers bumpin', 20 inch rims on my shoes, when my Black & White Pandillac, comes rollin' through...
    Have you ever seen a Panda, on the water fishin? Cashmere Panda hit the harbor, makin' spots go missin'...
  • Users invited by GutHooKeD

GutHooKeD has not invited anyone yet.