Ratings GutHooKeD has given

1. GutHooKeD rated scisports's post Like in the thread MB skiff slay sesh with the grom 4/29.

Been a long while since we went on a skiff, and the stars aligned Sunday. My boy is 7 now. We just gave him his own fishing backpack,...

Apr 30, 2018
  2. GutHooKeD rated JTrelikes's post Like in the thread Olive Branch Nightmare......

Started this awhile ago..........just finished it up for my good plumber friend, Steve Plein. Lots of crazy olive branch work. I was...

Apr 12, 2018
  3. GutHooKeD rated Rokbury14's post Like in the thread Horrible Conditions = A New PB.

By the time I decided I needed to go, it was late. Started bout 11. Wth the wind blowing off the ocean n the occasional squall, it...

Mar 19, 2018
  4. GutHooKeD rated ED3's post Like in the thread Batson build for Fred Hall.

Here’s my build for the Long Beach Fred Hall. [ATTACH]

Feb 28, 2018
  5. GutHooKeD rated Cmepen's post Like in the thread Two Batson raffle Rods for the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach.

1) RCJB 84XXH. Alps Centralock reel seat in blue. Alps XHN guides in Tic. with blue inserts. Forecast EPDM grips and rubber gimbal....

Feb 24, 2018
  6. GutHooKeD rated ED3's post Like in the thread Today.

got A new tube and finally got a chance to take it out. Fished west mission bay for a few hours, started around 7am. Ended up with 18...

Feb 9, 2018
  7. GutHooKeD rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread MB last few days.

showing a lot better sign. Lots of smaller fish but felt like every cast there was some kind of action. (Which keeps me out a lot...

Jan 19, 2018
  8. GutHooKeD rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Cousins Tackle T-300 graphite.

Really looks great man.. I can actually see how the olive branch process works in that close up. Awesome work...

Jan 17, 2018
  9. GutHooKeD rated JTrelikes's post Like in the thread Patriots themed Phenix spinning rod.

Two coats on the guides and whatever it takes on the deco wraps. I don't waste any time counting minutes. I mix the finish and go to...

Jan 9, 2018
  10. GutHooKeD rated JTrelikes's post Like in the thread Patriots themed Phenix spinning rod.

Patriots themed Phenix rod for Don Orcillo's pursuit of spotted bass on San Diego bay. Rod features Winn Grips, Alps MVT custom reel...

Jan 9, 2018
  11. GutHooKeD rated Cmepen's post Like in the thread UC CX 76 Viper in blue.

United Composits CX 76 Viper. Alps XHXNLG guides, Centralock reel seat and rubber gimbal. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jan 9, 2018
  12. GutHooKeD rated scisports's post Like in the thread MB skiff sesh 1/4.

winter break days are waning, needed to take the grom out on a skiff in MB. Debated b/t SDB and MB, just can’t pull the SDB skiff...

Jan 5, 2018
  13. GutHooKeD rated bensuss105's post Like in the thread Hairlip bay bass.

Caugth a bass a few months ago with the same thing [ATTACH]

Jan 3, 2018
  14. GutHooKeD rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Hairlip bay bass.

Yo, not the first deformity ive seen, but funny you should mention trout. Caught a native rainbow up in the san gabriel mountains few...

Jan 3, 2018
  15. GutHooKeD rated Bfranke's post Like in the thread Bunch of Firsts.

Took the kids out this afternoon to south SDB. First cast for myself landed a spotty on the first of the year :). My son caught his...

Jan 2, 2018
  16. GutHooKeD rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread First sesh of the year.

Started fishing some docks around 11:45 or so and finished up not too long ago. The main ticket was my DIY FakeUp Baits but I...

Jan 2, 2018
  17. GutHooKeD rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread New Years Eve, 1st cast fish on, New years day Skunk.

I got out about 9:30 for an hour and a half to SDB first cast fish on, always feels like it's going to be a good day but I have found...

Jan 2, 2018
  18. GutHooKeD rated sargo's post Like in the thread California yellowtail.

Rod: Seeker inshore BCSW 858-8 1/2 ft 12-20lb Reel: Abu Garcia revo toro 60 HS Main line: 40lb Berkeley pro spec braid Top shot: 25lb...

Jan 2, 2018
  19. GutHooKeD rated Rokbury14's post Like in the thread Off On The Right Foot.

When I found out I could squeeze a couple of hours on New Year's day....all you see is tail lights..LOL Jammed up a not so secret spot...

Jan 2, 2018
  20. GutHooKeD rated Cmepen's post Like in the thread Seeker White Tiger ULUA.

Cord deckhand style handle with turkshead, PacBay braced wire guides and one killer jig stick! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Dec 28, 2017