Ratings GutHooKeD has given

1. GutHooKeD rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Makes you think......

Listening to Alex Jones is like listening to Michael Moore that the left love. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Nov 8, 2017
  2. GutHooKeD rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread Local fisherman shamed for fishing near sea lions. Thoughts?.

The point is, we live in America. If stoned-trout or anyone else who is properly licensed wants to fish in a "legal" area, they have the...

Sep 18, 2017
  3. GutHooKeD rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Getting the hang of things.

In hindsight, that probably would have been the smart thing to do, but I did get plenty of practice on this build and I feel much more...

Aug 13, 2017
  4. GutHooKeD rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Getting the hang of things.

Sounds alot like my first experience fixing guides. Ya got to get something to spin it overnight. I'm made one for 20 bucks from a...

Aug 12, 2017
  5. GutHooKeD rated scisports's post Agree in the thread just got my first Baitcaster. HELP!.

Start with larger lure weight. What is line test?

Jun 24, 2017
  6. GutHooKeD rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread just got my first Baitcaster. HELP!.

Did you adjust your tension knob? It's next to the handle. Tie a lure on and put the reel in free spool. If the lure quickly drops to...

Jun 24, 2017
  7. GutHooKeD rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread 6/4/2017 Quivera Point Report and a Question.

I usually use 20lb for fishing the rocks. 12 and 15 for everything else but normally 15. You can use lighter but if you hook a big fish...

Jun 5, 2017
  8. GutHooKeD rated Paulito's post Agree in the thread Ride to shore pounders.

Man dj thrillz you are just too good to be true! I look up to you as a man! We need more kevins in this world. :emoji_clap:

May 27, 2017
  9. GutHooKeD rated Fomen's post Agree in the thread The Achilles Heel of Buff face masks.

The new thing in sun protection are the Buff face shields. They come in 2 varieties. The sleeve style that supposedly multi-functions as...

May 23, 2017
  10. GutHooKeD rated Adamt5150's post Agree in the thread PB Spottie For the season.

Thanks bro. It was a slow night for both of us, but this guy made up for it

May 5, 2017
  11. GutHooKeD rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread S.D bay today 4/22.

Yep that's an angel shark. Nice one!

Apr 23, 2017
  12. GutHooKeD rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread S.D bay today 4/22.

That looks like an angel shark! Not a shovel nose. Niiice catches!

Apr 23, 2017
  13. GutHooKeD rated rza007's post Agree in the thread 10ft Porta Bote w/ 2.5HP out in the ocean, never again!.

What the heck were you thinking taking an origami boat from mb to lj. I hope your responsible enough to have hand held vhf, flaregun and...

Apr 16, 2017
  14. GutHooKeD rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Lost a legal hali.

Sounds like a batttiee

Apr 15, 2017
  15. GutHooKeD rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID Croaker or Corbina.

yellowfin croaker

Apr 14, 2017
  16. GutHooKeD rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread That's Different 4/12/2017.

I think someone said to bleed it and put it on ice super fast. The cuda

Apr 14, 2017
  17. GutHooKeD rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread I have drank the Kool-Aid 03.15.2017.

Yup, they all have the spots. Not a hybrid. The smaller ones tend to have more distinct spots but they all have them.

Mar 16, 2017
  18. GutHooKeD rated Tommy Chang's post Agree in the thread Coronado ferry landing.

Are u tree friendly guthooked

Mar 6, 2017
  19. GutHooKeD rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

Just checked the in season regulation changes (dfg website), nothing new mentions yellowtail. So yes, you can keep ten, with no more...

Feb 27, 2017
  20. GutHooKeD rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Liberty Station pre-storm 2/5.

Fish anywhere that doesn't have a no fishing sign. Then fish where there are some lol.

Feb 13, 2017