Ratings GutHooKeD has given

1. GutHooKeD rated Fomen's post Funny in the thread Hairlip bay bass.

I know we like to refer to fishing as "rippin lips", but c'mon. It's a metaphor!

Jan 3, 2018
  2. GutHooKeD rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread Hairlip bay bass.

Yesterday was by far the best fishing of the year.

Jan 2, 2018
  3. GutHooKeD rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread Tonight.

Anyone pounding some MB sand tonight? Grabbed a couple bags a flukes and some MC micros (thanks for turning me on to them GutHooKeD ,...

Dec 7, 2017
  4. GutHooKeD rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Makes you think......

OK, sorry I didn't think that you ment it that way since Mr Heston was a strong supporter on the NRA. I have to work on my sarcasm...

Nov 7, 2017
  5. GutHooKeD rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Holy Homeguard!!!.

Not all problems apparently...[ATTACH]

Aug 26, 2017
  6. GutHooKeD rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Getting the hang of things.

Right now I literally don't have any sort of machinery or anything to hold the rod for me, keep tension on the threads, dry the epoxy,...

Aug 12, 2017
  7. GutHooKeD rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Getting the hang of things.

Well, I finally decided to start building a rod thinking it would be easy, despite not having all the fancy tools to help. It's a...

Aug 12, 2017
  8. GutHooKeD rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Slow.

Tough.. Looks terrible.. -cough cough-

Aug 11, 2017
  9. GutHooKeD rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Clarus rebuild.

A clarus re-wrap!? Thats like putting hubcaps on a bulldozer. Hahahaa! All jokes aside, thats a killer wrap. .....

Jul 27, 2017
  10. GutHooKeD rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread The smelly smell that smells.

I don't usually use any but once I caught a couple of Spotties on gulp minnows so of course the next time I was out I picked up a bottle...

Jun 8, 2017
  11. GutHooKeD rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Buying Top Water/Bass Plastics.

Haha [ATTACH]

May 17, 2017
  12. GutHooKeD rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Bonito?.

Need to revise those numbers - misses the Yakutat Seamount by about 150 miles...

May 5, 2017
  13. GutHooKeD rated Roncador's post Funny in the thread Bonito?.

You got me crackin up, lol.

May 4, 2017
  14. GutHooKeD rated Nute's post Funny in the thread What is this??.

Puffer? what gave it away?

May 1, 2017
  15. GutHooKeD rated EncinitasWomp's post Funny in the thread Gotta Love the Hypocrisy!.

Mexico is assembling a legal team to fight the construction of a border wall in U.S. and International courts based on potential...

Apr 28, 2017
  16. GutHooKeD rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread Rookie mistake.

@Master-Baiter and I made a trip out to the end of South Jetty this evening, and we made the amateur mistake of not paying attention to...

Apr 26, 2017
  17. GutHooKeD rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Lost a legal hali.

Thought the same but didn't wanna say it lol.

Apr 15, 2017
  18. GutHooKeD rated Snag's post Funny in the thread United Airlines.

New flight accommodations on United. [ATTACH]

Apr 11, 2017