Ratings GutHooKeD has given

1. GutHooKeD rated AzImport's post Helpful in the thread 100 fish shore sesh - take two.

You'll knock out the 100 mark sooner or later! I've got a very overstuffed winter coat you can borrow to keep warm lol

Jan 14, 2018
  2. GutHooKeD rated Chknlyps2's post Helpful in the thread Ultraskiff.

Haha, those are pretty cool.... I had to google it. This video makes it look pretty darn stable, I like the way you can roll it to the...

Jan 12, 2018
  3. GutHooKeD rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Getting the hang of things.

Maybe this will help, it's how I do it. To turn your rod see if you can find an old BBQ rotisserie turner and attach it to the rod, set...

Aug 12, 2017
  4. GutHooKeD rated FishingwithPiscifun's post Helpful in the thread Getting the hang of things.

I would guess that maybe you didn't make enough turns over the start tag end or the pull through, enough tension, or a combo of both. I...

Aug 12, 2017
  5. GutHooKeD rated C0MRAD's post Helpful in the thread Getting the hang of things.

Looking good. On most casting rods the line will touch the blank at some point when fully loaded. You can add more guides towards the...

Aug 12, 2017
  6. GutHooKeD rated JTrelikes's post Helpful in the thread Identifying a guide?.

If it's built by Phenix, it's probably one of their Essex guides

Aug 7, 2017
  7. GutHooKeD rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread The braided finish line (part-1).

The braided finish line. From the eyes of a young fishermen turned old. Let me start this way. I was able to go fishing with a guy who...

May 2, 2017
  8. GutHooKeD rated Adamt5150's post Helpful in the thread ZMan.

I fish Zman plastics a lot but when T-rigging on a regular ewg hook the plastic always slid down the hook shank. I've tried owner sled...

Apr 6, 2017
  9. GutHooKeD rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread 3/22 Late night session MB.

got out at 2am because I got some new baits I wanted to try out. Been fishing every week, just havent been posting much. Past two weeks...

Mar 23, 2017
  10. GutHooKeD rated Cheese Whiz's post Helpful in the thread Shore fishing with my 6 year old.

If you are around Sunday I can take you and your son out on Mission Bay for a few hours free of charge. We can get a few fish on the...

Mar 22, 2017
  11. GutHooKeD rated Adamt5150's post Helpful in the thread Fiesta Island.

Killing it right now at crown point. 8 bass and one corvina, get on out here [ATTACH][ATTACH]

Mar 12, 2017
  12. GutHooKeD rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Got the skunk again....

First off, anywhere south of the west MB drive bridge really sucks from shore, unless you like to soak cut bait. If you go a chip shot...

Mar 4, 2017
  13. GutHooKeD rated RomanCastro's post Helpful in the thread Bay Bass Observations 1/31/17.

@Cyborgstarfish posted a great report and I thought I would add to it without hijacking his post:...

Feb 2, 2017
  14. GutHooKeD rated Roddd's post Helpful in the thread SDB 12/8.

Three hours this afternoon on a 2' incoming tide. Water temp 59/60 in the channel. Started out nice but got windy and choppy. 9 or 10...

Dec 8, 2016
  15. GutHooKeD rated Redeye13's post Helpful in the thread Battery Help Needed.

Fist off, make sure to address wiring first before assuming the batteries are bad. Resistance to flow of amperage is the number one...

Nov 28, 2016
  16. GutHooKeD rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Where I've been.....where I'm going..

2016 will easily go down for me personally as the most challenging, testing year of my life. Fishing has continued to keep me in check...

Nov 21, 2016
  17. GutHooKeD rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread Reflection on fishing for halibut.

I have been experimenting with different ways of targeting halibut from shore. Honestly any bait thrown has a chance of catching onto a...

Nov 12, 2016
  18. GutHooKeD rated SgtMaj's post Helpful in the thread Firearm Permits.

I talked to the owner of Sprague's Sports in Yuma about this yesterday. Here is what was relayed to me: "After this goes into effect we...

Nov 10, 2016
  19. GutHooKeD rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Hello everyone!.

[ATTACH] Tuna/Yellowtail Fishing Not sure that's what you wanna try. I was thinking about going out next week if the fish are still...

Nov 5, 2016